Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    What was Tebow's punishment ?

There is still no intent to DISRESPECT the flag when kneeling during the National Anthem. THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED THE PROTEST HAVE SAID SO MULTIPLE TIMES...

The other displays for worthy causes have caused change throughout the NFL as well. Athletes now have that opportunity.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...lized-footwear

They can claim "no intent" all day long. The matter of the fact is, if you don't stand with hand on heart during the national anthem that is disrespecting our flag and what it stands for.

I'm seeing a trend with using "intent".. I think Comey popularized when he gave krooked hillary a free pass for all of her crimes.

Comment

Agree - I try and never to engage in personal attacks. Not what I would do personally, but they are routinely called pigs in public. Not the first time, and won't be the last.
      Sure sounds like a personal attack to me! Here you go JJ You can wear your Strange Angry Birds!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	angrybirds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	24542812

Comment

It's called a DRESS CODE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anybody brought up his Muslim girlfriend yet, you know the one that Ray Lewis called a racist?

The latest reason for Colin Kaepernick’s absence from the NFL is apparently not down to his throwing accuracy, his wage demands or his protest against injustice in the United States. Instead, Ray Lewis claims a “racist” tweet sent by his girlfriend Nessa Diab stopped the Baltimore Ravens from signing the quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Has anybody brought up his Muslim girlfriend yet, you know the one that Ray Lewis called a racist?

The latest reason for Colin Kaepernick’s absence from the NFL is apparently not down to his throwing accuracy, his wage demands or his protest against injustice in the United States. Instead, Ray Lewis claims a “racist” tweet sent by his girlfriend Nessa Diab stopped the Baltimore Ravens from signing the quarterback.
            Let's not allow facts and common sense muddy a good disrespecting the American Flag debate.

Comment

She is the one that inplanted all that hate into him. He is not on the field right now becouse of her. Hope she is worth it. I'll use the past tense once she leaves him here shortly for someone more in the lime light

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Let's not allow facts and common sense muddy a good disrespecting the American Flag debate.
                Her tweet and Him kneeling have nothing to do with disrespecting the flag either...

People buy popcorn / hot dogs and shuffle through aisles ALL THE TIME during the National Anthem.

I always stand and take off my hat. That doesn't mean that someone who doesn't is disrespecting the flag.
                Last edited by jer_james; 06-15-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Her tweet and Him kneeling have nothing to do with disrespecting the flag either...

People buy popcorn / hot dogs and shuffle through aisles ALL THE TIME during the National Anthem.

I always stand and take off my hat. That doesn't mean that some who doesn't is disrespecting the flag.
                  Yes it does.

During the playing of the National Anthem, you stop what your doing, stand, face the flag, remove your lid, place hand over heart. Anything less than that is disrespectful.

Comment

I always stand and take off my hat. That doesn't mean that some who doesn't is disrespecting the flag.
                    NOT the same, and you know it. This little devils advocate game you play gets very tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Yes it does.

During the playing of the National Anthem, you stop what your doing, stand, face the flag, remove your lid, place hand over heart. Anything less than that is disrespectful.
                      Have you been to a game lately?

It flat out doesnt happen. There are lines in the concession area, and people scurrying to their seats all over. Every single game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        NOT the same, and you know it. This little devils advocate game you play gets very tiresome.
                        I agree - it's not the same. At least one of them is aware that the National Anthem is actually going on.

Comment

Have you been to a game lately?

It flat out doesnt happen. There are lines in the concession area, and people scurrying to their seats all over. Every single game.
                          And they are disrespecting the Anthem.

Just because everyone is wrong doesn't make it right.

Comment

I agree - it's not the same. At least one of them is aware that the National Anthem is actually going on.
                            And therefore, INTENTIONALLY disrespecting it.

I can't believe you finally came around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              And therefore, INTENTIONALLY disrespecting it.

I can't believe you finally came around.
                              Haha - sounds like you did.

The Brave Man who risked his livelihood for the greater good at least acknowledges that the Anthem is going on.

Alright, that may be a little over the top of me, lol.

Comment

Haha - sounds like you did.

The Brave Man who risked his livelihood for the greater good at least acknowledges that the Anthem is going on.

Alright, that may be a little over the top of me, lol.
                                The "greater good", in which he is pushing, is a fallacy. The numbers don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X