No announcement yet.

Another Outstanding Iowa Buck....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness!...that will be really close...if not just a tad more. I think we are looking at the new record when and if all checks out. Beautiful whitetail!

Comment

hunter in the pic looks shell shocked.

Comment

I'm thinking 220" gross and 208" net???? His mass has to be 48" or so. Simply unbelievable deer. Congrats to the hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He might as well just quit Deer hunting after that... Dang.

Comment

214 is my guess

Comment

That is an amazing animal! Takes me back to 1973-74 when I saw the biggest whitetail buck of my life on the hoof. Just a stone's throw from Iowa across the Missouri River. Well out of bow range.

Comment

OMG!!! All I got

Comment

Comment

I just plugged some guestimated numbers into my calculator and came up with 213"

Comment

Wow that is a deer of a lifetime! Congratulations to the lucky hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
                        His right side is just a little dominate. Most deer have a dominate side. I can see 10 inches of deductions on time length alone. I wish gross scores giving the animal what it deserves being the final score. Imo
                        I understand that. Why are you saying that it is unfortunate that the record is about to be broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          I understand that. Why are you saying that it is unfortunate that the record is about to be broken?
                          He's not. He's saying it's unfortunate that a rack gets deductions for not being symmetrical.

Comment

Another Outstanding Iowa Buck....

Here is another angle. May have a couple of nontypical deductions it looks like.

Giant Iowa buck shot last night by Austin Pontier near Osceola. Wonder what he scores? #trophybucksofiowa #bowhunting #deerhunting #iowa #bbd

Austin Pontier shot this giant of a buck Iowa buck near Osceola, Iowa, and this buck could gross score more than 200 points, maybe even 220 or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by KingsX; 11-07-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

That's it, I'm moving to Iowa!

Comment

Wow!!!! Very impressive animal!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X