No announcement yet.

Chester Pros and Cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest con for me is too few weekends. Fortunately I have an opportunity to go help a friend on a project.
    I wasn't gonna win it but I was hoping to shoot Randy's bows while there to see if I was ready to order one.
    Oh well. Maybe next year.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there. Made a shift swap at work to be off that weekend. We're staying at my inlaw's lake camp on Rayburn, about a 35 min drive. Chester is always a great shoot with great folks. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Pro: Its this coming weekend!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Weather forecast is for 90 degrees both Saturday and Sunday with little chance of rain

Bring bug spray, deer flies were bad in the woods, and did find one tick on pants leg Saturday afternoon.

Bisch, Laurie is telling me she is trying to get boudan balls for Friday night supper

Meal prices:
          Breakfast - $5
          Lunch - $5
          Supper - $6

Comment

Going up early tomorrow morning to put finishing touches on course, set up the pavilion for the vendors, turn on water heaters, AC, etc.
            See you when you get here.
            Will not have very good phone access, but you can try to contact me, leave message

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
              Going up early tomorrow morning to put finishing touches on course, set up the pavilion for the vendors, turn on water heaters, AC, etc.
              See you when you get here.
              Will not have very good phone access, but you can try to contact me, leave message

Burn the skeeter!!!! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heading out in the morning. Can’t wait to shoot there again after missing the last 3 years!

Comment

Working...
                X