Beautiful buck

Comment

Great pics

Comment

You're killing it? Sigma lens?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              You're killing it? Sigma lens?
              haha.. yes man.. every single one... there are maybe two in my insta that aren't that 150-600..lol

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

These are fantastic. What is your body/lens combo if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like the Sigma 150-600, but is it the sport or contemporary? I've been eyeing a longer lens than my 100-400 Canon.

Comment

Good stuff lefty! That big 8 is awesome!

Comment

I ordered the Tamron 150-600mm for my Canon and should be here Thursday. can't wait to try it out!

Comment

Great shots!

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                          These are fantastic. What is your body/lens combo if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like the Sigma 150-600, but is it the sport or contemporary? I've been eyeing a longer lens than my 100-400 Canon.

It’s the 150-600S and the body is a Canon 5DMK4

I dropped the 150-600 C in the pool earlier in the year but it took equally good pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
                            It’s the 150-600S and the body is a Canon 5DMK4

I dropped the 150-600 C in the pool earlier in the year but it took equally good pics!

That is a bummer about the pool! I can't get over how awesome these pictures turned out, I've got to get my hands on one of those lenses. Did you notice any differences in auto focus speed or accuracy swapping from the C to the S?

I'm shooting a 7D MarkII, and it's been great for wildlife photography so far. Eventually I'll go full frame, but in the meantime, I'm trying to build on what I've got and keep learning.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                              That is a bummer about the pool! I can't get over how awesome these pictures turned out, I've got to get my hands on one of those lenses. Did you notice any differences in auto focus speed or accuracy swapping from the C to the S?

I'm shooting a 7D MarkII, and it's been great for wildlife photography so far. Eventually I'll go full frame, but in the meantime, I'm trying to build on what I've got and keep learning.

You won’t notice a focusing difference in the lenses, just the body.. I was shooting a 70D before and it has amazing focusing, as does the Mk4 so it was seemless for me.. The Sigma lens is just amazing.. That said, I deal with grain though imagenomic noiseware and it helps the picture quality look better, so it’s not all in the lenses and body..

Comment

Working...
                              X