X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
    There is none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hmm... well hopefully this cold front will get em jacked up, we shall see >>-->

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

any reports from this weekend?

Comment

Couple weeks ago watched an 8 point make a rub on a small cedar for 15-20 minutes straight. Saw lots of does that could care less about wind direction. They came from straight downwind and never acted spooked for a second. Only a couple bucks. The forkhorn moved right on through and didn't stop.

Comment

Lock down city in the woods. Had opportunities just didn't feel like dragging one in the heat. Maybe in the morning they will work like the usually do and it will be game on. Best of luck to all yall.

Comment

Lots of movement today until the wind got crazy. It was a doe frenzy and one buck that had 3-4 inch nubs still in velvet. He was a third of the size of the does.

Comment

Anybody make it out there this weekend? Curious what all this rain did to the creeks.. NOAA shows Yegua at 5.96ft and cresting tomorrow at 8.4ft

Comment

Is Somerville a drawn hunt? Curious about hunting opportunities for my brother.

Comment

Was out there on a job this morning, nails at 1697 is out of its banks and the yegua was pretty close to being out of the banks on 124. Don't know if it crested yet but it had a slow rain all morning too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinonabudget View Post
                    Was out there on a job this morning, nails at 1697 is out of its banks and the yegua was pretty close to being out of the banks on 124. Don't know if it crested yet but it had a slow rain all morning too.
                    Thanks for the update BOB... should crest tomorrow, ill keep any eye on NOAA

Comment

Originally posted by boweye View Post
                      Is Somerville a drawn hunt? Curious about hunting opportunities for my brother.
                      No but it can get super crowded... best bet is during the week

Comment

With all these rains and cold weather we will have to compete with duck hunters!

Comment

I'll be out there this Friday and Saturday, will be my first and only trip of the year out there. Hope the creek levels continue to decline steadily over the next few days. Would hunt Thursday but looks windy as heck.

Comment

Hah. It's flooded out there

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                              Hah. It's flooded out there

Fiured so....

On the other hand, fewer places for them to hide

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                                Fiured so....

On the other hand, fewer places for them to hide

Fewer place for us to go... lol

Every duck hunter in this side of the lake will be out there! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X