X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costco

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
      Don't go to either just because of distance but I watched a thing on the CEO of Costco and was surprised.. People criticize him for not outsourcing jobs, he is the CEO and makes under 500k a year which I know is a lot but I also know he could make a lot more if he wanted..
      Don't let the numbers cloud that. His "salary" may be less tha $500k, but his total compensation package totals nearly 5 MIL. Granted that's still 15% less than walmarts' CEO, but it's probably proportional.

Comment

Originally posted by ttguy View Post
        Take an objective look at what each store carries. I think Costco has a better quality produce and meat department, but we ended up going with Sams. The reason for us was simple; Sams carried more of what we wanted a membership for. Sams has our dog food, paper towels, toilet paper, etc that we use most often, and Costco did not carry the specific brands or products that my wife prefers.
        This. They kind of carry different stuff. I prefer Sam's over Costco. The meat is a higher quality at Costco, but much higher priced too. It all comes down to preference

Comment

I have both. There are pros and cons to each. Costco is a little nicer but the crowd in the parking lot every day is crazy. We really just use them for diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, etc, mostly dry goods. I do like the softball filets and thick cut porkchops. I probably use SAMs more often because I can get in and out in half the time I can at costco.

Comment

My wife has both!
            Sam's for our business and Costco's for our home! I don't like either one of them......but I don't like shopping.

Comment

Costco here.

Comment

I have both and go to Costco 99% of the time.

Comment

Costco....not even close. Im biased,worked my way through college at Costco. Great company and excellrnt customer service.

Comment

I have had both but I prefer Costco. If you are not 100 percent satisfied with anything you buy take it back. I have returned several items and I have never been questioned or hassled in the least bit. Their employees have encouraged me to try new products and told me if I do not like them they want me to bring them back. Customer service is top notch

Comment

We shop at Costco! No real good reason for one over the other from us.

Comment

I agree with Landover, we used both, Sams for work items because they carried more bulk items we used for work and Costco for personal use. Costco seems to have smaller quantity items of good quality.

Comment

Costco

Comment

Costco for the wife, Sams for me!

Comment

We have a Costco membership and just now a Sam's membership because one just opened that is closer to us than Costco. Pros and cons of both. Depends on what you buy.

Comment

We have both too. Cosco is better in a lot of things, but SAMs is good to. Cosco has better food samples if that matters we shop more at SAMs because it's a lot closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X