Clear All

Calling my
    Shot:

Arya kills danaerys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well

Had our Clegane Bowl at least....

There’s just been so many twist and turns all season it’s hard to understand anything I feel like lol

Comment

Arya kills dany, John turns down the throne and places Sansa as queen

Comment

So Jamie and Cersei go out by being crushed under the city....together....weak. Needed Cersei to suffer a lil more then that.

Comment

John kills Dany but doesn’t sit on the throne. There’s no way she can be Queen after that display.
            Last edited by dc1986; 05-12-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Man....

I honestly cannot believe how big of a let down this season is being....
              Uh..... One episode left I guess.

Comment

I’m done guessing...7 days until this ride is over.

Comment

Great episode as compared to the last 2 episodes. Needed Cersei to die worse but ....oh well. Dany gonna geaux down. After what Arya been thru not sure why she is shaken.....she seen waaaaay worse. Maybe she is ready to be a lady??? Quite enjoyable overall!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. No wrath like a woman's scorn. Good episode.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! No more guessing from me

Comment

Welp. So a whole hour of Dani burning down innocents just to see Cersei taken out by some rocks. Yay

Best part of the whole episode was Clegane Bowl. What's next? Return to the north to take out Sansa? lol.

Comment

All this time, all her enemies and a pile of rocks takes out Cersi. These writers have gotten really weak or lazy. Maybe next week Dani will just fall off her dragon to her death. Seems appropriate given the writing so far this season.

Comment

Dany just flew over the coco's nest. Looking back, thay have been leading her in that direction for a while.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only positive at this point is the fact that Brienne is now 'single'. Go get her Tormund!!

Comment

Total meh 45 mins to long for the storyline they just put out... and the most anti climatic death for the most hated character! Total chit! Guess dany can rule ashes

Comment

Working...
                                X