Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    My only experience with pellets is my wife’s HRT, she gets pellets every 3 months and there are obvious changes the 3 weeks before and week after she gets pellets.

Weekly shots don’t do that.
    Well you are comparing banana's to peaches. Women are wired completely different.

Comment

Always do injections twice a week. Mon & Thurs or whatever days works best for your schedule. Test Enth or Test Cyp both have long enough half life that you will not see any “ups and downs” doing it twice a week.

Just my opinion....stay away from pellets. Get you a bottle of Watson or Upjohn Test Cyp and some needles and man-up twice a week.

Comment

For you guys trying to avoid the “roll a coaster” or ups and downs what is it exactly you are experiencing? I am a every two week guy because my co pay is ridiculous. I feel good ..I think? What am I missing?

Comment

I just do my injections once a week. Last time I had it checked it was around 1130, at the end my week.

Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Comment

I'm a paramedic, so my Dr allows me to administer my own injections. I get a Rx for 10 cc, but even that's starting to be a pain in the ***; because my Dr doesn't like to write prescriptions for generic anymore. He wants me to go through myrx.com, instead of my insurance, which would cost me a lot more.

Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
              Always do injections twice a week. Mon & Thurs or whatever days works best for your schedule. Test Enth or Test Cyp both have long enough half life that you will not see any “ups and downs” doing it twice a week.

Just my opinion....stay away from pellets. Get you a bottle of Watson or Upjohn Test Cyp and some needles and man-up twice a week.
              Why is having to do something twice a week better than doing pellets every 6-7 months?

Why stay away from pellets?

Comment

My brother went from shots for a couple years to trying pellets last few months. He said with pellets he felt like he had ups and downs like he would either absorb not enough or too much. He went back to shots to stay at a constant level. And happy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

Also like I’ve said throughout this thread if you are prescribed and need to buy your prescription your insurance may or not pay for it. Get on GoodRx.com and check pricing first. It’s free and easy. Mine is $40 for 200mg for 10 weeks. Can’t recommend that enough. Cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well, update with myself. Being younger, they started me on the test cream. Starting lower and going to the higher dosage. Which is a PIA because it was everyday, and had to be careful with touching anything my wife came into contact with as well. Cream after a few months only came up 50 or so points. So, Dr. finally started me on shots twice a week to get my levels up and to maintain them once I am there.

Comment

Well I got the BioTe pellets yesterday my level was at 120 sure hope they work. I have tried
                      All the creams and even the shots before, hated the roller coaster ride with the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                        Well I got the BioTe pellets yesterday my level was at 120 sure hope they work. I have tried
                        All the creams and even the shots before, hated the roller coaster ride with the shots.
                        I get my second round of pellets tomorrow. The day of is ok, the next couple days and it's gonna be pretty sore.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                          Originally posted by .270 View Post
                          I get my second round of pellets tomorrow. The day of is ok, the next couple days and it's gonna be pretty sore.
                          Ice pack is your friend to keep soreness/bruising to a minimum...

Comment

I used to use the roll on...but found I got a bigger Testosterone boost when I bought this last week after my 60th b-day

Click image for larger version

Name:	stingray.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	24578811

Comment

Dang Hump, you gon' need a ice pack for yore wallet!!

Comment

I’ve been doing the shots for about 8 yrs. since I turned 40. Test results were really low. Tried bi-weekly but i felt the up and downs. I do it every Sunday now. Feels great. I started because of low energy. Not the case now. I keep mine between 650-850. Otherwise docs get on me about it being too high.

I did a lot of reading years ago and had to go thru several different doctors especially after i moved that would agree to let me do weekly injections. Some want it bi-weekly etc. If they wont let you do it weekly find another. That is the key in my opinion. I would never go off it now.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X