Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
    I’m 31 and got tested this morning. I have been terribly fatigued the last two years and finally decided to get checked. Test levels are 297 and everything else they checked was normal (thyroid and prostate function). Will be doing another test tomorrow and if levels are still low then we will discuss treatment. We just had our first child and I’m really hoping this will help me be the dad I want to be and not so tired and moody.
    I've been on treatment for almost 2 years....you will feel much better. Don't repeat DON'T skip your lab appointments!!! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
      I've been on treatment for almost 2 years....you will feel much better. Don't repeat DON'T skip your lab appointments!!! Good luck

I hope that’s the case. I’m not sure why I waited so long, foolish pride I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        Go to synergenx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Do you know if they work with your insurance?

How much does it cost?

Also the site says you have to come in to there location every week?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
          Do you know if they work with your insurance?

How much does it cost?

Also the site says you have to come in to there location every week?
          yes they do. mine is $15 a visit. i go in once a week for my shot. you can do biweekly also or move your script and self administer.

Comment

yes they do. mine is $15 a visit. i go in once a week for my shot. you can do biweekly also or move your script and self administer.
            You don’t have to ge in every week. I pick a bottle up every 6weeks or so and administer the shot once a week.

Comment

I did the going in route at first and it was far too expensive and we could never get numbers right (because I did not inject often enough due to cost and time) I now shoot twice a week, Tues and Fri mornings (days don’t matter). With consistent shots and correct spacing I feel great. Much less expensive, much quicker and easier, more effective with more control in my opinion.

Comment

On their website it says you have to come in for injections. So there is a way to have a script sent to your pharmacy with them?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                  On their website it says you have to come in for injections. So there is a way to have a script sent to your pharmacy with them?

Thanks

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    I’m 31 and got tested this morning. I have been terribly fatigued the last two years and finally decided to get checked. Test levels are 297 and everything else they checked was normal (thyroid and prostate function). Will be doing another test tomorrow and if levels are still low then we will discuss treatment. We just had our first child and I’m really hoping this will help me be the dad I want to be and not so tired and moody.

Get your seed frozen if you want more kids. Its cheap.

Comment

I haven't tried Testosterone myself yet, but another product lately. I'm just going to throw this out there and hope it doesn't come across as a plug or sales pitch. My wife and I have been on a new supplement lately (last 7-8 weeks) that is a form of HGH (Somatropin) with an added Thyroid and Adrenal complex. It's OTC, FDA Registered and has an NDC code so we felt comfortable starting to use it. We both are about to turn 40 yrs old and with the 3 kids we are busy, tired, and feeling our age.

Since being on this product, we both sleep like babies (REM sleep with vivid dreams), have Energy that lasts all day, way better moods in general, and have started to both lose weight. The recovery for me after the gym is fantastic. My wife, though she won't admit it, has a glow about her lately and her libido is finally back! AMEN

Just wanted to share our story so far. We are super excited to see what the next few months hold in store as the bigger attributes are shown to come in the 3-6 month timeframe.

Anyone interested in product info can PM me as I don't want to derail the thread. Just think this could be an alternative for some people as it's OTC and no known side effects and cheaper than most other options.

Carry on...been an informative read!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                        I haven't tried Testosterone myself yet, but another product lately. I'm just going to throw this out there and hope it doesn't come across as a plug or sales pitch. My wife and I have been on a new supplement lately (last 7-8 weeks) that is a form of HGH (Somatropin) with an added Thyroid and Adrenal complex. It's OTC, FDA Registered and has an NDC code so we felt comfortable starting to use it. We both are about to turn 40 yrs old and with the 3 kids we are busy, tired, and feeling our age.

Since being on this product, we both sleep like babies (REM sleep with vivid dreams), have Energy that lasts all day, way better moods in general, and have started to both lose weight. The recovery for me after the gym is fantastic. My wife, though she won't admit it, has a glow about her lately and her libido is finally back! AMEN

Just wanted to share our story so far. We are super excited to see what the next few months hold in store as the bigger attributes are shown to come in the 3-6 month timeframe.

Anyone interested in product info can PM me as I don't want to derail the thread. Just think this could be an alternative for some people as it's OTC and no known side effects and cheaper than most other options.

Carry on...been an informative read!

Yep.... sounds like a sales pitch lol. Another alternative is to go to a wellness dr and get sermorelin prescription. Increases HGH. Good stuff from what I hear. May do it when I get older.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                          Yep.... sounds like a sales pitch lol. Another alternative is to go to a wellness dr and get sermorelin prescription. Increases HGH. Good stuff from what I hear. May do it when I get older.

Dammit...I didn't want it to. Just working for us. Hey...I'm in sales what can I say. Lol
                          Last edited by mdnabors; 10-12-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Went to another doctor, and he prescribed me HCG, vitamin D and zinc. Did not want to put me on testosterone, being we haven't had any kids yet and would kill the swimmers. Guys that have low may try zinc. Have had 2 doctors tell me that zinc can help increase testosterone production.

Comment

Latest labs showed elevated RBC's but a test level above 1,000!!! Aetna approved the testopel pellets and dang did that hurt! Hoping the pellets will keep my RBC's from going haywire. As you were gents.

Comment

Was with a fella that did shots once a month... always looked forward to the week after. [emoji1]b

Hope y’all feel better too!

Comment

Working...
                                X