No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TG not trying to be a word Smith but in the rules you posted blinds removed after each hunt not stands. GW said they look to see if it has not been used for at least a week because they really don't want to cause problems not to mention lugging your stuff out.

Comment

Is this drawing only or can anyone hunt with the proper permit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe it says "Stands must be removed when not in actual use. Hunting blinds must be removed and transported after each hunt."

What dose the first sentence say?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by jdunn6092 View Post
          Is this drawing only or can anyone hunt with the proper permit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Anyone. an hunt with permit.

Comment

I may head to Whitney this Saturday for some dove, I'll apologize in advance to anyone in B4 down close to the lake along Raymond creek, heck I may run a deer by you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunome View Post
              TG not trying to be a word Smith but in the rules you posted blinds removed after each hunt not stands. GW said they look to see if it has not been used for at least a week because they really don't want to cause problems not to mention lugging your stuff out.
              Game Warden told me that they didn't have time to enforce Corp rules. As long as a person was state legal they were happy.
              Guess it depends on the Game Warden.

JC

Comment

Why would someone dump a dead hog at a parking spot? Geez...at least take it away where we don't have to smell it...

Comment

Same reason a few years ago someone left a dead cow at the Nolan river boat ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
                    Game Warden told me that they didn't have time to enforce Corp rules. As long as a person was state legal they were happy.
                    Guess it depends on the Game Warden.

JC
                    Yep. That is what I have gathered from a few state game wardens as well.

Comment

I've seen people on here ask for help with a tracker dog. Do y'all have one that could help?

Comment

Originally posted by Arborist37 View Post
                        I've seen people on here ask for help with a tracker dog. Do y'all have one that could help?
                        There is a thread with a list of them, at the top of the Around The Campfire forum. It is a "sticky" thread. And will always be there most of the year. Some trackers only want gas and dog food for tracking services. Others charge a fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          There is a thread with a list of them, at the top of the Around The Campfire forum. It is a "sticky" thread. And will always be there most of the year. Some trackers only want gas and dog food for tracking services. Others charge a fee.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=662875
                          Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Arborist37 View Post
                            Thank you very much.
                            Did you find your deer?

Comment

I'm heading out this morning, running a little bit late but should be on my stand just before Daybreak. Good luck everyone else this morning.

Comment

Gettem TxR!

Comment

Working...
                                X