• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
    I have both those botyles right now...

Coolest thing about blantons is the deal if ypu collect all the toppers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2nd bottle of Blanton's is almost done, this new one is going into the bunker. I used my one other cork as a Christmas ornament for the tree. Looking forward to getting the centerpiece the corks go in. Heathbar_tx

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        I have both those botyles right now...

Coolest thing about blantons is the deal if ypu collect all the toppers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        I have an extra " T " topper that I could trade for a B, L, N, O, or S if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post
          I have an extra " T " topper that I could trade for a B, L, N, O, or S if anyone is interested.
          You know there two different Ns right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heathbar_tx View Post
            You know there two different Ns right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            You know, I never thought about it but I guess they would be different. The horse and rider are in different positions. Well, I guess I would need either one at this point.

Comment

A man owes it to himself an aged Single Barrel whiskey over 110 proof and as smooth for straight sippin as water. Thats how you judge a better whiskey, since there ain't a bad whiskey.

Comment

Pretty excited to get my hands on this one. Got it for a buddy's wedding next month. Going to be hard holding out.

Comment

Cypress Cove is on point

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    A man owes it to himself an aged Single Barrel whiskey over 110 proof and as smooth for straight sippin as water. Thats how you judge a better whiskey, since there ain't a bad whiskey.
                    You must have never had pure Kentucky then lol

Comment

Como se dice Guajolote 101 en ingles?

Comment

I tried some Crown XO last weekend, I like it better than regular crown. I'll be buying several bottles of it and will probably make it my new drink for awhile.

Comment

2 stars...

Originally posted by djc View Post
                          I was at total wine yesterday looking in the bourbon section, and one of their employees asked what I was looking for. I said I was just browsing. He suggested I try the Two Star bourbon. I've seen it before, but tried it. Anyway he talked me into it. Driving home I regretted the purchase, what did this young kid know about bourbon. Last night I tried some neat, and was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good.
                          I bought some before deer season for camp bourbon for mixed drinks mainly, I thought it was pretty good as well!

Comment

Blood Oath Pact 3.

Comment

Firestone and Robertson TX Blended Whiskey

Comment

Recently switched from the Canadian stuff to bourbon, and this thread is maddening.

Comment

Working...
                                X