Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Wait, I remember you saying something like....."got another one them beers?"

I dont have anyone on ignore. I like a little drivel now and then [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I can't seeeeeeee youuuuuuuu ... huh?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I did in post #11. I certainly respect Michael's position and stance on this subject and it probably needed saying, but there are always two sides. What you criticized as juvenile and "Middle School" was really just a few guys that know each other, know Michael and were jacking with each other a little bit. Like calling Michael "Mary's Assistant" or "The Boss's Husband"...I bet Michael laughed. So I'd like to take up a Love Offering, like the Baptist do. Maybe we could buy you a come-along to drag that giant stick out of your ***. Loosen up, man....life ain't that serious.
      Apparently the one person who has an issue with the majority of y’all is the only one who is correct. And you fellas who all know one another and pick on one another are the ones who are in the wrong. Surely by now you can see that, Curt? Otherwise you’re a 7th grader who is juvenile and silly. Come on, man!

Comment

I had to put Michael on ignore today for shooting pigs in the ***.....

Squirts of Brasso for sale....Halos polished while you wait..

Comment

Wait, I remember you saying something like....."got another one them beers?"

I dont have anyone on ignore. I like a little drivel now and then [emoji16]

Nanny nanny boo booo

Oh, now yall done woke up Smart. The king of drama, the sultan of smack talk

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            Apparently the one person who has an issue with the majority of y’all is the only one who is correct. And you fellas who all know one another and pick on one another are the ones who are in the wrong. Surely by now you can see that, Curt? Otherwise you’re a 7th grader who is juvenile and silly. Come on, man!

So lets let Michael answer that question - answer me this - why did he post his post? Was he just jacking around? I did not start this thread - Michael did.

If he responds here that he really did not mean it then I am gone and you guys go ahead and act like kids. If he responds that it was a serious request then maybe some of you need to move on - once again - go read his OP and then read the responses to him many of you have made - unbelievable stuff

Comment

Man, y'all are mean. Gonna make the little snowflakes cry.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                So lets let Michael answer that question - answer me this - why did he post his post? Was he just jacking around? I did not start this thread - Michael did.

If he responds here that he really did not mean it then I am gone and you guys go ahead and act like kids. If he responds that it was a serious request then maybe some of you need to move on - once again - go read his OP and then read the responses to him many of you have made - unbelievable stuff
                Please don’t wait around for an answer from me judging from every post so far, the only person on this thread who has a real issue with anything is you. Several folks have agreed and thanked Michael for his post, and you keep demanding people to answer your questions. I couldn’t care less if you have an issue with every member on TBH...I’ve only had an issue with 1 person here in 7-8 years, and he has no idea that I don’t care for him. Why is that? Because I don’t engage with him, I ignore him and scroll right on past his comments. It. Is. Not. That. Hard.

Now I’ll go continue to act like a child since I’m not getting my wa...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I'm probably the only person that can see this post.
                  LMAO.... much apologies to those I've offended. Probably because I like to HARVEST deer so I'd imagine I probably talk to myself on here most of the time

Hi Smart ...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I ignored myself once but yall kept quoting me so it was useless..

That sounds kinda like the time "I" got in an argument with "My self". It really embarrassed "Me" here. So "We" had a group hug. And all was good with "Me", "My self", and "I". Now "We" don't argue with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Probably because I like to HARVEST deer

Hi Smart ...

Last edited by Smart; 11-11-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        LMAO.... much apologies to those I've offended. Probably because I like to HARVEST deer so I'd imagine I probably talk to myself on here most of the time

Hi Smart ...
                        Dont apologize!

Just give us beer

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post

He was most certainly serious in his request. We then decided the lighten the mood by joking around about it. You then acted like the middle school substitute teacher that determines they know best despite not understanding what's going on. Despite your request, I'm not gonna move on. I've read his request. I respect that request. I read the joking that followed. It was funny. I feel like we're being punked....you can't be this much of a wet blanket can you. Is this for real?

Comment

Please don’t wait around for an answer from me judging from every post so far, the only person on this thread who has a real issue with anything is you. Several folks have agreed and thanked Michael for his post, and you keep demanding people to answer your questions. I couldn’t care less if you have an issue with every member on TBH...I’ve only had an issue with 1 person here in 7-8 years, and he has no idea that I don’t care for him. Why is that? Because I don’t engage with him, I ignore him and scroll right on past his comments. It. Is. Not. That. Hard.

Now I’ll go continue to act like a child since I’m not getting my wa...oh wait
                            It's not me is it?

Comment

It's not me is it?

Haha...no, it’s one of the fellas who hates everyone on TBH who doesn’t agree with his assessment of everything. Ya know, one of those “I’m right about everything and if you don’t agree with me you’re an idiot” guys

I mean...yes, yes it’s you
                              Last edited by TxDispatcher; 11-11-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Haha...no, it’s one of the fellas who hates everyone on TBH who doesn’t agree with his assessment of everything. Ya know, one of those “I’m right about everything and if you don’t agree with me you’re an idiot” guys

Dime a dozen right here.

Comment

Working...
                                X