How good is this deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is this deal?

Dan Wesson model 15 in 357 Mag with 6” barrel. Blueing is about 90% with just slight wear on the edges. Has packmeyer replacement grip.

Can pick it up for $370.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say a steal. Look on gunbroker for prices

Comment

Let me know if you decide against it !

Comment

right at BB value if overall condition is around 80%

Comment

Sounds like a great deal to me

Comment

Hard to find one under 450 plus shipping and ffl.

Comment

That's an outstanding deal as long as the piece is in good shape. I wanted a Dan Wesson Model 15 for many, many years, but could never find one that was in good shape, or in a price range I could handle. They are very accurate, but their trigger pull is very different from that of a Colt, Ruger or S&W revolver. Their cylinder release is also unique - at the front of the cylinder - the only revolver that has that system that I'm aware of. CZ bought out Dan Wesson several years ago, and you can buy the tools and additional barrels from them, but they will be very costly.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Well I brought her home today. Maybe I can find some time to get out and see how she performs.

I confirmed and this is a Monson gun not a Palmer gun. Not a bad buy for 370.00

Comment

you did well

Comment

Very well. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

You did very well. I'll buy those grips, if you don't like-em.

And that would be a model 15 VH (if that is the original barrel).

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                        Well I brought her home today. Maybe I can find some time to get out and see how she performs.

I confirmed and this is a Monson gun not a Palmer gun. Not a bad buy for 370.00

Bad arse gun. The 6in heavy barrel is my favorite one.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          You did very well. I'll buy those grips, if you don't like-em.

And that would be a model 15 VH (if that is the original barrel).

Yeah, I just forgot to include the VH. The Pachmeyers feel pretty good but if I decide to change I’ll keep ya in mind...lol

Comment

Those are great shooting guns. I had one in a 357 a while back. I really liked the gun, but I could not find a longer barrel when I had the gun. Mine had a 6" barrel also, I wanted a 8" barrel. After looking for a 8" barrel for a while, I finally sold the gun.

When I had the gun, I had a speed loader for it, then could not find the speed loader when I sold the gun. I still have the speed loader, if you are interested. I found the speed loader again, a couple of years after I sold the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              Those are great shooting guns. I had one in a 357 a while back. I really liked the gun, but I could not find a longer barrel when I had the gun. Mine had a 6" barrel also, I wanted a 8" barrel. After looking for a 8" barrel for a while, I finally sold the gun.

When I had the gun, I had a speed loader for it, then could not find the speed loader when I sold the gun. I still have the speed loader, if you are interested. I found the speed loader again, a couple of years after I sold the gun.

Shoot me a PM with details and I’ll let you know

Comment

Working...
                              X