• Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

20x20 over 6.5x58R Sauer drilling
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
        This is Larue. She is a 404 Jeffery i had built for me with a couple deployments worth of money. She enjoys strolling through the mesquite and killing coyotes.
        Thank you for your service sir.
        Let me ask you a question. How do you know they are coyotes after you shoot them with a .404 Jeffrey ?

Awesome firearms guys. These I do not own and I have always lusted after this set. This would be my Holy Grail if I could add them to my collection. My idea of a Purdy gun(s).
        DSC05599 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Rem 700 bdl, made in 1963 & my pride and joy a S&W model 17-6, Oh and I think my Colts are purtty too!

Comment

Rosco you got some fine pistolas.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tony Pic;13179492]Thank you for your service sir.
              Let me ask you a question. How do you know they are coyotes after you shoot them with a .404 Jeffrey ?

That big 400 grain bullet just goes right through. There isn't much to make a bullet designed for the big critters expand. They do however just fall down right there.

Comment

Too purty to shoot.

Comment

My pops has an ol Browning t-bolt from the 70's that has that beautiful tiger striped wood, im pretty sure its Belgian made, but it lives in his gun safe for now, and hopefully for many years to come. 1 day my little ones and then their babies will know what an Awesome. 22 is

Comment

A few Kleinguenthers I have in 243 and 25-06 calibers.
                    Parted ways with the Kleinguenther Fleur-de-lis 7MM last year...was an absolutely gorgeous rifle.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Rosco you got some fine pistolas.
                      Thanks Radar! I just love vintage 60s, 70s, & 80s Smith revolvers and end of last year I got the 700 bdl and an old S&W rifle.. I like shooting some of the new stuff too but nothing shoots like some of the older pistols! Wasn't pretty enough for this thread, but my best shooting 9mm is an old beat up Browning HI Power and 100% the best shooting pistol in my collection is my Smith model 41! Ok I'm done, I could talk about this stuff for hours! I appreciate the comment man!

Comment

Originally posted by DimmitCo View Post
                        A few Kleinguenthers I have in 243 and 25-06 calibers.
                        Parted ways with the Kleinguenther Fleur-de-lis 7MM last year...was an absolutely gorgeous rifle.
                        those are awesome!

Comment

How about an early vintage Model 70, handed down from my great grandfather?

Comment

Colt 45 Single Action Army I had engraved and put the handles on for my father in law. Gave it to him this Christmas. He was so happy he teared up. Pretty exciting to see a 76 year old man act like a kid at Christmas. Has his initials and his ranch brand on the strap.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Boys them is nice guns and that engraving is something else.

Comment

Spectacular iron fellas, keep em coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X