Uranium One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    And this is the only time we will hear about it. It’ll get covered up and the Clintons will continue to thrive. Liberals will call it fake news and somehow blame it on guns. The world gives me a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not this time.. They are done. It's going to get very ugly though..
    When the smoke clears some of us will be shocked to see who all was involved and exactly what they were involved in. Some of won't be.. It's going down now..

Drain That Swamp!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Not this time.. They are done. It's going to get very ugly though..

When the smoke clears some of us will be shocked to see who all was involved and exactly what they were involved in. Some of won't be.. It's going down now..

Drain That Swamp!!!!!

Man I hope your’e right. Too easy for people to sweep stuff under the rugs these days in govt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
        That person is already dead................they just don't know it.

DJ
        Arkancide

Comment

Excellent book on this topic.

Comment

I have a bad feeling and I am afraid that the trail of dead bodies that the Clintons leave in their path is about to get a little longer.. I sure hope not.
            ^^true, and if I was Pres. Trump I might even start flying around in my own jets.

Comment

FWIW

An undercover FBI informant in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an “illegal NDA” by former AG Loretta Lynch, claims to have video evidence showing Russian agents with briefcases full of bribe money related to the controversial Uranium One deal – according to The Hill investigative journalist John Solomon and Circa‘s Sara Carter.

Comment

And now another close to the Clintons HAS COMITTED SUICIDE...
                Amazing.

Comment

These people are above the laws of this land..

The level of corruption and pure lawlessness surrounding the Obama administration is spooky. Not knowing exactly the level of damage that this administration has done, that we have no way of knowing, is spooky, AND no one being held accountable for any of it is spooky, but the total dismissal and disregard by the American people concerning these treasonous acts is absolutely SCARY... I guess the majority just doesn't care.. If that's the case this country is done as we've known it..
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 11-19-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

These people are above the laws of this land..

The level of corruption and pure lawlessness surrounding the Obama administration is spooky. Not knowing exactly the level of damage that this administration has done, that we have no way of knowing, is spooky, AND no one being held accountable for any of it is spooky, but the total dismissal and disregard by the American people concerning these treasonous acts is absolutely SCARY... I guess the majority just doesn't care.. If that's the case this country is done as we've known it..
                    While I'm 110% against the Obama administration, I believe corruption like this has been going on for a VERY long time. The game changer aspect of it is how much we've become privy to. We learned more government "secrets" in the last few years than we had in the last 100 years. Social media, wire tapping, email hacks, etc. are being uncovered and revealed at an unprecedented volume and quickness. I've never really trusted our government but due to all the new ways we get info, and the quickness in which we get it, has really, REALLY made me not trust them. It will only get more alarming every day.

Comment

And now another close to the Clintons HAS COMITTED ARKANCIDE...
                      Amazing.

fify

Comment

And now another close to the Clintons HAS COMITTED SUICIDE...
                        Amazing.
                        Which one this time?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          While I'm 110% against the Obama administration, I believe corruption like this has been going on for a VERY long time. The game changer aspect of it is how much we've become privy to. We learned more government "secrets" in the last few years than we had in the last 100 years. Social media, wire tapping, email hacks, etc. are being uncovered and revealed at an unprecedented volume and quickness. I've never really trusted our government but due to all the new ways we get info, and the quickness in which we get it, has really, REALLY made me not trust them. It will only get more alarming every day.
                          100% agree...
                          Bush senior was one crooked individual... Him and junior both... And yes I voted for both.
                          I think those 2 were more out for their own bank accounts and their buddies bank accounts where as the Obama Addmin seemed, by all evidence, to be out to destroy this country as we know it... They did serious damage...

Comment

Working...
                          X