Colin Kaepernick and collusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    So let me think out loud for a moment. He was adopted by 2 white parents who raised him in good nuclear family household. I know from his upbringing hating cops is not something he developed first hand living in the ghetto and getting beat by police? So who got to this guy and planted this seed?

Apparently, he was a normal dude but he got with some radical chick (I think she is Muslim) and she essentially radicalized him. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what I read.

The Dixie Chicks.....that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      So let me think out loud for a moment. He was adopted by 2 white parents who raised him in good nuclear family household. I know from his upbringing hating cops is not something he developed first hand living in the ghetto and getting beat by police? So who got to this guy and planted this seed?
      Jamelle Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
        Apparently, he was a normal dude but he got with some radical chick (I think she is Muslim) and she essentially radicalized him. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what I read.

The Dixie Chicks.....that's funny.
        apparently right on the money.....speaking of money, how long will this little radical sweetheart hang around when he is out of it?

Boy is it going to be funny when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          apparently right on the money.....speaking of money, how long will this little radical sweetheart hang around when he is out of it?

Boy is it going to be funny when that happens

Hahaha! I didn't consider that. That adds a whole new dimension of hilarity to the situation!! You got a belly laugh out of me on that one.

Comment

Not really the radical looking chick I was expecting but good to see what has litterely destroyed him and his career.
            Attached Files

Comment

Not the first man brought down by a piece of *****.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                It's undefeated!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's making them turn over phone records and emails now.

Where will this end?

Comment

After Watson went down a Houston radio host basically said if kap wasn't brought in it showed cowardice and evidence of collusion.

Comment

Lock the **** stadium gates and send all the cry babies packing! Wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see Colin cancer create the first missed super bowl in history. After all that’s what the crying hearts want is to make history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          According to Ray Lewis she is the direct reason that Kaep isnt playing for the ravens.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-racist-tweet

if a girl I was dating lost me a job because of her mouth, we'd be done, I dont care how she fine looks.
                          Last edited by sir shovelhands; 11-05-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X