No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks 150! Hell, if I would quit eating like a pig I would have probably already reach my goals based on how much I've changed without restricting my diet.

Late workout last night. Shoulders and traps and a little bit of abs. The 1st press was actually a Bradford press which was just a warm up with an empty barbell. Ended with some elliptical but wasn't feeling it so only did 20 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Thanks 150! Hell, if I would quit eating like a pig I would have probably already reach my goals based on how much I've changed without restricting my diet.

Late workout last night. Shoulders and traps and a little bit of abs. The 1st press was actually a Bradford press which was just a warm up with an empty barbell. Ended with some elliptical but wasn't feeling it so only did 20 min.
      Amen sir and that’s why it’s by far the hardest and most important part of this whole process.

I’m in the same boat though

Comment

Chest day today. Kinda light with high reps. My body wasn't having much of anything else today.

Comment

Shoulders, traps and abs today. Rowing before and after. Friday and Saturday are scheduled off days then back at it Sunday.

Comment

I went heavy on squats Saturday and hit a triple at #535, but my form was horrible and I didn't have a spotter so I didn't hit depth.
            My coach wasn't too happy, so he Monday made me go back to light weight this week and do ***** to grass, pause reps at 405. He did let me go heavy on leg press and I hit 990x10, so I was happy with that. Hoping to go back up at the end of the week and hit a solid triple at 535 at depth.
            Tuesday was chest day. We worked up pretty heavy on incline, which has always been a struggle for me, and I felt really good on that.

Comment

X-tinction shoulders and rotator cuff. 3 sets of 20 on tubing exercises and pyramid drop sets on weighted ones. Ham strings still tight. May have to push leg day back to Saturday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Day off today..... Yesterday was legs and calves.

Comment

I forgot to post yesterday but it was chest biceps and calves. Today is legs and abs. Fun stuff I tell ya.

Comment

I skipped Friday through Sunday, but made it in this morning. My back and hip were having none of it this morning. Walking across the living room last night and my left leg just gives out and I nearly fall over. Repeatedly. It was still doing it this morning so I could hardly do anything. Didn't even break a sweat hardly. Trying to get a referral to the ortho now. I need some relief.

Comment

I have been following this thread but not much of a poster, I started eating less and working out 5 weeks ago, my pants don’t fit, like Chew I’m using a belt hole that hasn’t been used in years. My energy level and endurance are much higher, my aches and pains are going away and I’m not looking for a reason to stop and sit any more. I missed my workouts this weekend, family time and good food took priority.

My workout this morning:

Four rounds:
                      10 squats
                      10 Superman
                      10 side lunges

One round:
                      50 Burpees
                      50 Squats
                      50 sit ups

I know it’s been said before, but Burpess are the invention of the devil.

Comment

Friday was Bi's and Tri's with ABs
                        Saturday was Shoulders
                        Yesterday was 2hrs of Basketball

Today is suppose to be legs but I slept straight through my alarms... Evening is usually packed so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          One round:
                          50 Burpees
                          50 Squats
                          50 sit ups
                          I would be attending my funeral after that.

Nice work.

Comment

BB OHP Military style/Snatch grip super set
                            Hammer Strength decline
                            Hammer Strength Super high Incline
                            High cable flyes
                            Low cable flyes
                            DB Incline close neutral grip press
                            V-ups
                            Sauna

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              My workout this morning:

Four rounds:
                              10 squats
                              10 Superman
                              10 side lunges

One round:
                              50 Burpees
                              50 Squats
                              50 sit ups
                              Way to make me look bad! Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                                V-ups
                                Thank you for the tip sir....I could watch V-ups all day...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riAutegDqdI"]How To: V-Up - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X