No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see he is recovering well. How is school going for him and the other kids?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      Glad to see he is recovering well. How is school going for him and the other kids?
      There a has been a a few hiccups but it appears to be settling down now.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        There a has been a a few hiccups but it appears to be settling down now.

Hoggslayer
        That's good to hear......

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

I past through all of these pages one more time....Guys; the Hand of our Lord is a mighty powerful thing and is obvious to any who can see.

We all give thanks again for our many blessings

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
              I past through all of these pages one more time....Guys; the Hand of our Lord is a mighty powerful thing and is obvious to any who can see.

We all give thanks again for our many blessings
              Amen brother. Sometimes when we get a little hard of hearing he has a way of turning up the volume. But his grace is the sweetest sound you'll ever hear.

Hoggslayer

Comment

AMEN to that!

Comment

Clay received a recruting letter from a small college in kansans for pole vault. I know its not like it's a division 1 school but it got him really excited that he still has a shot at something after his injury. I think it was the perfect incentive to lite a fire in him. He's making great progress in his physical therapy and his strength is returning quicker than expected. Thanks for the continue prayers.

Hoggslayer

Comment

That's great news all around!
                    Continued prayers...

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Thats awesome!!!

Comment

Look how good his arm is working.
                          He's doing great. Makes me so relieved that he has a chance at a great recovery.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Clay and I dialed in his crossbow yesterday. I got him the crossbow because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to pull his bow back this season. He's doing so well in his recovery that I don't think it's a problem. He plans to still use it this year, I think just to make me fill good. What makes me fill go is watching him ripp off 20 pullups like it ain't nothing. I am amazed at the speed at which he is gaining strength, and range of motion.

Clay and I have been working on a special gift for a few months. He wanted to give something to honor those that lost their lives, and something to say thanks to everyone in the community that rallied behind them. The Upfront cost is going to be a little high, but some local business owners are going to help me recuperate my cost. Clay is very excited. When we get them in I'll post some pics. It's a secret until then. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Clay for President in 2032......

Comment

Clay and I keeping with our Father son tradition and taking in some UFC fights.
                                We've been doing this since he was 12. We had some really good conversation.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X