No announcement yet.

I have a new goal in life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he has skills White are not He is good he can play point in the NBA watch !!

Comment

O and those dunks I seen some great players and dunkers and that is elite Dunking skills especially in a game !!

Comment

A looooooong time ago, I could dunk a volleyball, but never a basketball. I could only one hand dunk the volleyball, and my hands just weren’t big enough to hold a basketball.

I’m 57 now, and 6’ tall, and not sure I could dunk one on a 7’ goal anymore!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He’s got a full ride to Georgetown. He’s very good against everyone.

Comment

I could dunk in HS off a self alleyoop - my hands were too small as well. I’m 6’3

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              A looooooong time ago, I could dunk a volleyball, but never a basketball. I could only one hand dunk the volleyball, and my hands just weren’t big enough to hold a basketball.

I’m 57 now, and 6’ tall, and not sure I could dunk one on a 7’ goal anymore!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I could dunk in HS off a self alleyoop - my hands were too small as well. I’m 6’3
              That's impressive gents!! At 47 and 5' 11" I can still touch the rim. I was never able to dunk as I could only reach as far up on the rim to where my thumb connects to the palm of my hand. I was close but we all know close only counts with horse shoes.

Comment

As a freshman in college I had a 38” vertical at 6’3” and 215lbs. It was probably close to 40” as a Sr in HS and 180lbs. I could pretty much do any type of dunk out there minus taking off from the free throw line. 360, reverses, throwing off the backboard, etc BUT I just couldn’t shoot very good. [emoji846]. Hence playing football in college versus basketball. My last dunk was somewhere around 1999. At 42yrs old, 240lbs and coming off Acl and meniscus transplants last year I don’t see it happening again. Ahhh the good old days.

That Kid in the video can ball!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  As a freshman in college I had a 38” vertical at 6’3” and 215lbs. It was probably close to 40” as a Sr in HS and 180lbs. I could pretty much do any type of dunk out there minus taking off from the free throw line. 360, reverses, throwing off the backboard, etc BUT I just couldn’t shoot very good. [emoji846]. Hence playing football in college versus basketball. My last dunk was somewhere around 1999. At 42yrs old, 240lbs and coming off Acl and meniscus transplants last year I don’t see it happening again. Ahhh the good old days.

That Kid in the video can ball!!!

I’m going to a gym tomorrow with a basketball goal to see how far away I am.

I bought some Lebron’s so I’m thinking I should at least be able to dunk some sort of ball. I’m going to start with a tennis ball and work my way up from there.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-13-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

More age appropriate reference point:

I’m going to try to dunk again. Could always dunk pretty easily until my ankle exploded last year. At 37, it’s now or never. Now that my boys are getting into playing, it would be nice to show them that I haven’t always been a gimp!

Comment

Tag

Comment

You are going to hurt yourself!

Did you play basketball in high school?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          You are going to hurt yourself!

Did you play basketball in high school?

Yes. I was 5 foot when I tried out for the freshman team. I ended my basketball career as a 5’6 sophomore.

I just measured 10 foot in my house and I’m thinking I should start with touching the backboard[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-13-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            I’m going to a gym tomorrow with a basketball goal to see how far away I am.

I bought some Lebron’s so I’m thinking I should at least be able to dunk some sort of ball. I’m going to start with a tennis ball and work my way up from there.

Should’ve bought PF Flyers instead...

when I was a JR in high school I could jump and grab the rim and hang one handed. Tore my acl playing football sr year. Ain’t tried touching a rim since. I might could touch the net now a days. But I’m about 60 lbs heavier than I was 15 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
                              More age appropriate reference point:

I’m going to try to dunk again. Could always dunk pretty easily until my ankle exploded last year. At 37, it’s now or never. Now that my boys are getting into playing, it would be nice to show them that I haven’t always been a gimp!

That seems like a lot of work. Not to mention that dude could dunk before. I’m coming of the couch and I probably drink as many beers a week as his vertical.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-13-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I could never dunk, but I could lay my wrist over the rim. I'm 40, 6'1.5", and can still do the same thing. My hands were also too small. I could put a volleyball through, but not a basketball.
                                Watching that made me think of Jordon. I grew up during his career, when the whole world was captivated. The dream team, when Jordons first came out, etc... Them were days. I love Tiger but he didn't have shat on Jordon. I grew up extremely religious, no TV or anything, and even the preachers knew who he was .
                                I can remember sermons, about how kids were choosing athletes as their idols instead of God, and the evils of organized sports . He was one of kind.
                                That kid got game though, serious game. Got em all scared. You watch some of his fakeouts, and crack up watching those kids trying to guess what he's about do lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X