Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil and Gas Investing.. Gauging Interest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is very rare that anyone with a "great find" in oil and gas would sell shares to individual investors....why on earth would they?? if you have a producer it is easy to get capitol for further investments.

if you get a small interest in a well it will be very difficult to pay off as the terms will be best for the seller and as soon as you get close they will need to work-over the well and you are back in the red.

be smart with your money.

Comment

Please share the name of the Oilman willing to sell interests in his projects, please.

Comment

Like any investing, there is a risk you could lose $. [emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          No, but I have some working interest that I would peddle.....uh, sell to you at the TBH discount !

Well would you consider letting me look at the well logs and see if I can find any potential?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM info on the production for sale, please

Comment

Hmm..
              Attached Files

Comment

LOL. Good luck is all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  LOL. Good luck is all I have to say.
                  X2

Comment

I have invested in independent oil and gas wells for many years. A lot more information is needed to get properly funded. Interested in learning more.

First questions do you have current seismic data. Location, What depth are your target zones. Lease and royalties data?

Comment

As in any investment you should investigate it thoroughly, understand what you are investing into and not just go on someone else's word. The reason I say this is because I have made this mistake a couple,of times over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                        I have invested in independent oil and gas wells for many years. A lot more information is needed to get properly funded. Interested in learning more.

First questions do you have current seismic data. Location, What depth are your target zones. Lease and royalties data?
                        OP, can you answer these questions?

Comment

oil and gas companies taking small partners has been a practice since the beginning of independents.

Lots of money has been made and lost.

Exploration is risky, it can be highly profitable. Everyone's risk profile is different.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

I agree and I have the information.
                            1.) No, I do not have 3D. These projects are put together by a known oil finder.
                            2.) target depths vary depending on each project. What I have available is ~5000'.
                            3.)The land and mineral rights are leased. Royalties are reserved for mineral owners.

Comment

Up an pms responded to

Comment

Sorry all, I have been helping my FIL rebuild his dock. I should be checking in more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X