Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever install a undercounter ice machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever install a undercounter ice machine?

Is it easy?

Let's hear it! Lol.

I put mine in the garage net to mop sink was real easy.

I would have to think it would if plumbing is there.

Comment

I prefer Miracle Whip.

Regular mayo taste like raw as....

Comment

I've installed about every brand.

Whatcha need?

Comment

In our experience they don't last near as long as they should.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

They sell drainless style makers which make the crescent style ice. We buy a lot of the marvel / u-line. I have some u-line units going on 5-6 year old no issues. Haven't gotten a cheaper marvel unit past 2 yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
              They sell drainless style makers which make the crescent style ice. We buy a lot of the marvel / u-line. I have some u-line units going on 5-6 year old no issues. Haven't gotten a cheaper marvel unit past 2 yet

How do you like those? I've only had the drain type. I'm afraid the non-drain type would just freeze all the cubes together.

Comment

I use them on boats that ride a 6-8 man crew with no issues. They stay in and out of them. No issues with freezing cubes together. There is a cheap supply valve on the units that fail periodically and if one fails it will start leaking water into the catch bin and freezing everything solid but while operating properly we have no issues. I use a stainless drain style mantiwoc with a pump that makes mushroom style ice and they are flawless as well. Fit the same under cabinet space as the marvel. I buy the unit with the drain pump just to help aid in getting the water out of the unit

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                  I use them on boats that ride a 6-8 man crew with no issues. They stay in and out of them. No issues with freezing cubes together. There is a cheap supply valve on the units that fail periodically and if one fails it will start leaking water into the catch bin and freezing everything solid but while operating properly we have no issues. I use a stainless drain style mantiwoc with a pump that makes mushroom style ice and they are flawless as well. Fit the same under cabinet space as the marvel. I buy the unit with the drain pump just to help aid in getting the water out of the unit

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X