No announcement yet.

chris brackett is having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still can't figure what was going on in that first video. the quality is god awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Why do people continue to watch these morons on TV?

I don't! I've never heard of him until this thread. I'd rather be in the woods than sitting on the couch watching someone else in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
        i still can't figure what was going on in that first video. the quality is god awful.
        Quality is pretty bad. From what I can tell, he shoots a buck with his bow. Then spots a bigger buck in the distance. Shoots the second buck with his muzzle loader. The muzzle loader was fired with the buck facing directly away, up his *** basically. Then proceeds to lose it on his camera man. And it sounds like he only had 1 buck tag..

Comment

I read Mossy Oak pulled their sponsorship.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            Quality is pretty bad. From what I can tell, he shoots a buck with his bow. Then spots a bigger buck in the distance. Shoots the second buck with his muzzle loader. The muzzle loader was fired with the buck facing directly away, up his *** basically. Then proceeds to lose it on his camera man. And it sounds like he only had 1 buck tag..

Lol. He shot both with the muzzle loader.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Lol. He shot both with the muzzle loader.

Skinny

ah hell I thought I saw a bow in his hands after the first shot lol ...

Yea, not sure what I was looking at!

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                  he shoots known pro in ASA also
                  And not that good either

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw_6 View Post
                    never heard of her.
                    lol

Comment

Wish I could see the video, but keeps telling me to login.

Comment

He's always been a tool!

Still not quite sure what was going on.. I'm sure alot of celeb hunters with huge egos go off on their camera man from time to time lol..

There are no professional hunters in America. There are Pro Hunters, like Jim Shockey, but they are "Promotional" Hunters. They hunt then push and promote all the crap they used on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Why do people continue to watch these morons on TV?
                          I watched 15 minutes of one show and pulled the plug on him. You can tell he really likes himself!

Comment

definitely 2 muzzleloader shots. 6:30 is the first. then he shoots another deer towards the end. what a POS.

Comment

The guy is a pos. Always has been. Fake tv personality.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                                Ok, from what I read this is basically what happened.

Landowner told him he can shoot the wide 10 pointer but NOT shoot the tall 8 pointer (because he was young).

Chris 1st shoots the 8 pointer despite the landowners warning, then the wide 10 walks out and he shoots him perfectly in the ***. Starts raving about how he made a Texas Heart Shot and never tells the landowner about shooting the 8 pointer and leaves him there to rot. And he only had 1 tag.

Not sure what happened with going off on the camera man..
                                Last edited by Deers & Beers; 11-13-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X