This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Which they should be able to do. God forbid LSU try to play man and blitz which feeds into Sam's game.
    2 areas I see UT having some success is throwing some deep passes on a very young but talented db. Y'all have some monster wide outs so I can see LSU getting burnt deep a few times. Also SE up the middle will probably get UT some yards. SE wont get much if anything sideline to sideline but up the gut runs with physical qb's has caused LSU issues in the past. Most recent being Nick Fitzgerald and Dak Prescott both from Miss St who burnt LSU numerous times doing this. Now this LSU D is much better that the teams that played against those qb's but that's 2 areas im most concerned with.

Comment

Finebaum said Jimbo was a better coach than Dabo the other day.
      He might not be wrong. Let’s see how the next 5 or so years play out. Well, let’s see how Saturday plays out first.

Comment

S&P+ likes LSU by 13.8 in a 42-28 game.

Comment

Week one rankings are about as useful as last year’s rankings… Y’all can throw old numbers at this thing all day long, both of these teams are different than they have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            In the past 2 regular seasons LSU hasn’t given up over 30 points to anyone in 4 qtrs... and this defense will be the best we’ve had in that span

But LSU offense is going to be going faster, adding more plays, less TOP and that naturally means more opportunities for the others team offense. For example the Big 12, it’s not the defense are bad it’s more a reflection about the number of plays they face.

There’s a give and take between your offense and your defense when it comes to styles / philosophies. Il

Last edited by Heath; 09-04-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Tebow was an animal. Not sure Sam is there yet

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                I gotta admit that Matt's el Rancho menu looks dang good. Guna have to try that place. Any good Italian or places with "abnormal foods" to try. Don't want to eat bbq, seafood or cajun places. Get that anytime.

Ranch 616 is my favorite

Comment

Go check out TH ATS record. That's why the betting line will continue to grow!
                  8-2 as a dog right? something close to that?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    8-2 as a dog right? something close to that?
                    Tom Herman teams are 13-2-1 against the spread and 10-6 straight up as the dog.

It's hard to find data that supports Texas in this one. It may very well be a blowout.

Then again, Herman is 8-2-1 against the spread as an underdog since taking over the Texas program.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 09-04-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

It's hard to find data that supports Texas in this one. It may very well be a blowout.
                      I have a hard time seeing a blowout. I hope LSU wins and feel like they could but I feel it will be a close game. I think LSU could win by 10 maybe but that's just me.

Texas will be similar to a Mississippi state/ florida offense that gave LSU some trouble last year. Our defense finally is all Arranda guys and guys who have been brought up in his system though and the athletic quick guys he was wanting. And the linebackers are quick and fly to the ball so Im hoping they can keep Sam honest and contain him and make him beat them in the air. Regardless its gonna be electric Saturday and I cant wait to experience DKR at night.

Comment

Then again, Herman is 8-2-1 against the spread as an underdog since taking over the Texas program.
                        This is the one I saw

Comment

The history between Herman and Aranda also makes this matchup fun. I hope it's a good one.

Comment

Wake me up Saturday at 6! Y’all can discuss every stat till then we will know 100% come Saturday when clock strikes 00:00

Comment

LSU moves to -6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                I gotta admit that Matt's el Rancho menu looks dang good. Guna have to try that place. Any good Italian or places with "abnormal foods" to try. Don't want to eat bbq, seafood or cajun places. Get that anytime.
                                Cipollina is cool local Italian spot. Laid back and out of the way a little bit, but still not too far from where you'll be staying.

Comment

Working...
                                X