• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wale up people!

BTC and GBTC on fire! BTC 7,800

I'm sure the small ones are too by now.

Comment

Glad to see it climbing. My hopes of XRP taking off once it became available on coinbase was a big let down.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Wale up people!

BTC and GBTC on fire! BTC 7,800

I'm sure the small ones are too by now.
        I’m watching it, just can’t seem to make myself jump back into it.

Comment

I've never sold from the last boom and bust, but I'm way down, hoping for the best...

If I get even I'm selling...

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post

If I get even I'm selling...
            This is a very popular sentiment so it's going to be real interesting. Once all these "sell when even" people start hitting their mark it'll obviously create a good bit of resistance. Might could be a good time to sell off and pick back up lower, and once all these marks are hit if there's still upward pressure with no ceiling it could make for a quick run up. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I have two separate stashes from mining, a hold stash and a trade stash. The latter is obvious but not sure if I want to cash the former out at some point and recoup some much needed funds or attempt to increase my holdings when the prices start bouncing.

Comment

XRP up another 10%

Top cryptocurrency prices and charts, listed by market capitalization. Free access to current and historic data for Bitcoin and thousands of altcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                XRP up another 10%

https://coinmarketcap.com/
                edit: uuuh... 13.4

Comment

Wow...it's really starting to surge again. I wonder where the top will be before it slumps again. I'll be selling soon and getting back in when it hits another bottom again.

It's a waiting game unless you like to gamble on some of the alt coins.

Comment

Wow...it's really starting to surge again. I wonder where the top will be before it slumps again. I'll be selling soon and getting back in when it hits another bottom again.

Comment

I bought BTC on 4/21. Doing good. Haven’t looked at it in a few weeks. Might keep a closer eye on it now. Lol.

Lambos!!!! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

I guess you got your 2-factor authenticator fixed?

I need to get with you again about how to sell, re-buy. I wanna dump Tron and move it to XRP.

Then I wanna take a dump on Justin Sun’s desk.

Comment

IMO these all rallied because it's about to get 100x easier to buy crypto's E-trade is getting in the game for retail traders.

Ask any broker how many phone calls they had each day during the last BTC boom. It was insane. When that FOMO happens again AND it's easy to buy I can see BTC over 100,000

Comment

Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/4zwJIyN3n

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Comment

Long shot... But it's free LOL Like a free lotto ticket. I just signed up to try and figure out what it's about.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
                              I'll try it.

Comment

G W is in.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X