No announcement yet.

Obamacare 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gutless wonders in the GOP passed a full repeal of Obamacare in 2015 - when they knew it would be vetoed by Obama. Now, when the GOP has ALL the power, they won't even debate that same bill again, much less pass it and get it signed into law.

Again, I'm not surprised. I don't know why it makes me so mad.

Comment

Until they actually add in & allow across state line competition, they are not being serious about getting this fixed...this is a must to getting us back on track.

Comment

Best thing they could of done is to have left it alone , it would of died on its own in a year and Obama would of been to blame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Until they actually add in & allow across state line competition, they are not being serious about getting this fixed...this is a must to getting us back on track.
          The same 3 or 4 insurance companies are selling insurance in every state. It might help a little bit to open up interstate insurance markets, but it isn't the magic fix to the whole system. We'd still be shopping the same handful of insurance companies selling the same products.

Now if the federal government got out of the healthcare regulation and every state got to design coverage however they see fit, then the interstate competition deal would start to be more meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            The gutless wonders in the GOP passed a full repeal of Obamacare in 2015 - when they knew it would be vetoed by Obama. Now, when the GOP has ALL the power, they won't even debate that same bill again, much less pass it and get it signed into law.

Again, I'm not surprised. I don't know why it makes me so mad.
            I guess i always hold out hope that they would wake up one day with a set of brass ones. I guess now ill just hope they at least wake up with some pea sized ones.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I guess i always hold out hope that they would wake up one day with a set of brass ones. I guess now ill just hope they at least wake up with some pea sized ones.
              I hope they wake up with a moving van in front of their offices, making room for their real conservative replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I hope they wake up with a moving van in front of their offices, making room for their real conservative replacements.
                Now that would be fantastic!

Comment

All the politicians are in cahoots. They put on these big shows during the day & then go drink together at night & laugh at the stupid public. The best thing that could happen is they were all tried for treason & executed.

Comment

I definitely prefer trump over Hillary and I like a lot of his rhetoric but I was well aware that presidents are politicians and they are all full of bull and campaign promises are truly a known gimmick. So I'm not surprised.

Comment

Welcome to the Kick Them All Out Project, a non-violent battle plan for the next great American Revolution! Uniting the power of our votes to hold politicians accountable!

Incumbents should be automatically gone regardless of party.

If we as the American people can unite and start running these *******s out of town, they will quickly learn who the boss is.

Comment

Obamacare LITE is not going to end well for the Republicans

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter
                          If wanting the government out of my life and for them to balance the budget is liberal, then I guess you don't really understand what libertarian means

Let me show you the difference

Re-pubs want to balance the budget, so do libertarians

Re-pubs also want to dictate your social morals. Libertarians, the party that REALLY supports small government, does not want the government in people's personal lives.

A true conservative wants small government, not to dictate to others what to do.

that is not small government, that is hypocrisy by the Republicans.

Hopefully that helps you understand. you and a lot of other people.
                          I'd love to see examples

Comment

It doesn't matter which party is in power, our country has changed and there going to give things away for votes, until we have term limits on the congress and senate at every level, it won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                              I definitely prefer trump over Hillary and I like a lot of his rhetoric but I was well aware that presidents are politicians and they are all full of bull and campaign promises are truly a known gimmick. So I'm not surprised.

He has always been in favor of government having a strong hand in health care. This was not hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                                It doesn't matter which party is in power, our country has changed and there going to give things away for votes, until we have term limits on the congress and senate at every level, it won't change.

They would literally fix almost everything wrong with our government right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X