No announcement yet.

India Jungle Safari 2015 LIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..made the loop to get closer to the edge of the pond and herd of sambar deer crossing @15 yards ..3 females..followed by a male
    Attached Files

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Following!

Comment

This guy almost ran in to us ..i could reach out and touch his horns..most axis are in velvet seen only a few hard horned.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very cool. Getting an Axis buck has been on my wish list for a while. Good luck.

Comment

Spotted a Herd of bison but they seem to stay just inside the thick stuff..
                  Attached Files

Comment

In that vehicle without a gun or radio, tall grass next to the road, big cat country with lots of deer. That can turn into a rodeo real quick. Exciting!!!

Comment

Lone boar crossing
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool

Hunting axis on their home turf

Not so cool

Roaming around in an open top go cart with no gun or radio and a dense population of tigers

Comment

Last animal for the evening..gates close @6pm. Full sized mature sambar male..
                          No vehicles allowed after 6pm since the big cats roam freely on the main roads. Two tigers sighted by another crew..cant wait to catch up tomorrow 630am.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! I'm in for the ride, Thank you for the updates, photos and allowing us to tag along for the ride!

Comment

Very Cool. Thanks for taking the pictures and posting them!

Comment

can you please bring me back a "to go" box of : naan, chicken tandori, chicken tikka masala, lamb vindaloo, paneer saag, bainghan bhartha, gulab jamun, ...

I remember your post/pics from several years ago ... awesome stuff brother

Comment

Working...
                                X