Killing wasp and bees in Woodson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing wasp and bees in Woodson

2nd bee hive we've taken out of my camper. First one was Africanized don't know about this one accidental got them with wasp spray before I knew they were there. I called the same guy and he came out this morning and removed it. This one was smaller than the one last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of your camper?

Comment

I would've burned it down lol

Comment

Not fun in the camper. Glad you had them rescued

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

No they were killed and ****** off when he cut into the fiberglass. It was next to the fifth wheel hitch.

Comment

You should get some free honey out of that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The wasps have been terrible out there this year for some reason. Tired of getting stung by those jokers.

Comment

I had them build a hive in my camper it only took them 5 days to build it and had at least 1000 bees on it I'm allergic to bee and wasp stings got stung a few times so they got took care of is all I have to say

Comment

Not much honey only one comb had honey and it was about a 1/2 quart. He said he didn't think they would make it if we had a cold winter because there was no pollen in the hive. He was also saying the Africanized bees produce more honey but hey use it for the brood so you usually don't get any honey from their hives. If you look at the picture all the dark spots on the combs are brood cells that already hatched. It was interesting learning about how bees operate and build their hives. But I'm glad they are gone. If anyone around the Graham area needs this guys number PM me I'll get it to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X