Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bregman lost but put on one heck of a show!

Comment

He repped the Astros well. So close.

Comment

Anybody know of a livestream for the all star game? I’ve looked but didn’t find much

Comment

Last edited by SolocamShooter; 07-17-2018, 05:33 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Comment

My architect neighbor is designing Correa's man cave. Maybe he's going to sign a long term deal...or maybe not. Means nothing, but no game tonight so that's all I've got.

Comment

Comment

If Keuchel can keep this momentum stros will be in even better shape. For the record, I thought marwins dropped ball should have been ruled an error in the seventh.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                    If Keuchel can keep this momentum stros will be in even better shape. For the record, I thought marwins dropped ball should have been ruled an error in the seventh.
                    You and a bunch of others... it was an error.. but good to see dallas form back

Comment

Fox locking down the broadcast to their announcers who sound like they just came from an amateur boxing match consisting of pro golfers

Comment

This idiot calls him all two vee one more time and im gonna have to mute this ****

Comment

You don’t like Marv Albert’s brother?

Comment

Im bias.. and a little burnt after post season announcing... probably not giving them a fair shake but now that you mention it ..they do sound like hockey/basketball announcers...

Comment

Boomstick!

Comment

Springer slam!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X