Vacation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation help

Looking to go on vacation, looking into the Caribbean, so what do you like and the best deals I suppose. Main thing is crystal clear blue beaches. I have been to some nice places but I want to hear what y’all got

Budget?
    Touristy or not?
    Kids?

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
      Looking to go on vacation, looking into the Caribbean, so what do you like and the best deals I suppose. Main thing is crystal clear blue beaches. I have been to some nice places but I want to hear what y’all got
      We just booked Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. Super excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't go anywhere in Mexico. The cartel shot several tourist on the beach at Cozumel this week

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          I wouldn't go anywhere in Mexico. The cartel shot several tourist on the beach at Cozumel this week
          Can you post a link to news on this? I visit Cozumel at least 2x a year the last few years and I feel safer there than I do in downtown Houston or San Antonio. The mainland is a different story and I have pretty much quit going to Playa or Akumal for that reason.

Belize would be my choice. Affordable, beautiful and safe.

Comment

We was there all last week. Would go back tomorrow.

Comment

I would travel to several places in Mexico before I went to some big cities in the States.
              Just got back from Puerto Vallarta yesterday. Travelled all over the city and never felt in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                We just booked Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. Super excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Wife is booking us a trip in September for her big bday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Budget?
                  Touristy or not?
                  Kids?
                  Prefer around 4K and all inclusive . 2 people . I’m thirsty but she is not. No kids!

Comment

Vacation help

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                    Prefer around 4K and all inclusive . 2 people . I’m thirsty but she is not. No kids!

I’m thinking of going to Turks and Caicos in August. Then after that I’m thinking Fiji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Black Ice; 04-23-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Why does everyone always say the "never felt in danger" in Mexico? I'm sure if the people that were executed "felt in danger" they would not have been there either.

I know that's not helpful to the thread just bored this morning and always found that to be an odd thing to say. It's like saying "I've been snow skiing many times and never broken my leg once". Ummm, you never break your leg until you do and in the case of Mexico chances are if you ever feel in danger you won't be here to write about it.

Carry on....

Comment

Nice to be at a place you can go into the town and not worry.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          Why does everyone always say the "never felt in danger" in Mexico? I'm sure if the people that were executed "felt in danger" they would not have been there either.

I know that's not helpful to the thread just bored this morning and always found that to be an odd thing to say. It's like saying "I've been snow skiing many times and never broken my leg once". Ummm, you never break your leg until you do and in the case of Mexico chances are if you ever feel in danger you won't be here to write about it.

Carry on....
                          Why do people say don't go to Mexico cause of this or that. There is a shooting with a couple hours of my house every night. I still come to work and do what I want to do...and most people that say don't go there, have never been. We've been all over the Caribbean's and never had any trouble, but my car has been broke into at my house several times.

Carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                            Why do people say don't go to Mexico cause of this or that. There is a shooting with a couple hours of my house every night. I still come to work and do what I want to do...and most people that say don't go there, have never been. We've been all over the Caribbean's and never had any trouble, but my car has been broke into at my house several times.

Carry on...

Maybe because the entire country is corrupt? There’s no arguing that is there? I never said don’t go there. Do what you want. I just think it’s odd to say you’ve never felt unsafe there. You won’t until it’s too late.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              Maybe because the entire country is corrupt? There’s no arguing that is there? I never said don’t go there. Do what you want. I just think it’s odd to say you’ve never felt unsafe there. You won’t until it’s too late.
                              True, but that is also literally true for anywhere. Including your own home.

Comment

Working...
                              X