Tundra or Chevy PU and why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Search, we have had this exact discussion a few times.

With that said, I will brag on my Chevy every time. 2015 CC 4x4 with the 6.2/8 speed it will smoke a tundra in every catagory and I love flying by em' [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    I have the same in a 2012...it's a beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
      I have the same in a 2012...it's a beast!!
      I think you have the 6 speed in that year model and it is a touch faster than the 8!

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
        I think you have the 6 speed in that year model and it is a touch faster than the 8!
        You are probably right...it'll snap your neck when you hit the gas! Just rolled over 150K and still no issues. Crossing fingers none come now that I see some other issues on this thread.

My dad drove his 95 Yukon for 450K and still sold it running. He's on a 06 GMC 1500 and has around 300K and it's still rollin well too

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
          You are probably right...it'll snap your neck when you hit the gas! Just rolled over 150K and still no issues. Crossing fingers none come now that I see some other issues on this thread.

My dad drove his 95 Yukon for 450K and still sold it running. He's on a 06 GMC 1500 and has around 300K and it's still rollin well too
          Man, the thing with GM LS is that even if you have a problem you can knock it out in your driveway with a buddy. Including engine and trans swaps. Check out ebay you can buy your trans or entire engine/trans pull out and just swap it. The same cannot be said for the Toyota.

Hell, when I had a single cab, I swapped an engine and transmission (5.3 / 4l60) by myself in the garage in 24 hours. Most of that time was waiting on my wife to help me take off and put the hood back on.

There is a reason why the most swapped motor today is the LS series. Check out most fast old school mustangs, Camaro's and trucks. Most of them are GM LS powered. It is the most versatile and power producing mill in production for the price.

Comment

Dodge ram

Comment

Working...
            X