No announcement yet.

Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've been watching. I agree that the figure skating is tough to watch, but as others have said...the wife wants to, so.....

I also do not like the snowboarding events. Talk about subjective judging.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane77624 View Post
      We've been watching. I agree that the figure skating is tough to watch, but as others have said...the wife wants to, so.....

I also do not like the snowboarding events. Talk about subjective judging.
      You shut your whore mouth........

Comment

I enjoy watching all of it, but like others have said several times, its tough to watch with Johnny Weir commentating the ice skating. I just cant, Ill just leave it at that.

Comment

Chloe Kim is incredible for a 17 year old. Its amazing how much young talent is in the Olympics. I am pumped for the mens final tonight.

Comment

I think that Aussie girl on the snowboarding last night may have knocked some teeth loose/out on that face plant. Her mouth didn't look quite right when she got up and turned around and you could see the blood starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              I think that Aussie girl on the snowboarding last night may have knocked some teeth loose/out on that face plant. Her mouth didn't look quite right when she got up and turned around and you could see the blood starting.
              Agreed.

Why anyone would participate without some sort of mouth guard is hard to understand.

Shaun White nearly scalped himself last October while wearing a helmet. Sixty two stitches later he's good to go.

Comment

I did notice some last night with mouth guards. never gave it much thought.

Comment

Makes the bong taste funny.

Comment

I'd watch a dog taking a crap if it's an Olympic sport!!

Well, "if" it's an American dog...

USA USA USA

Comment

Tonight's men's half pipe should be epic. Last night in qualifying, a competition broke out. It was awesome.

Comment

I'll tune in just about every night. Was sort of annoyed over the weekend that there was no coverage going on during the day, etc. Was pretty lame. I remember back when there was always something going on.... but guess they hadn't queued up enough footage yet.

Oddly, I tend to just enjoy watching the female athletes perform. Not sure why... besides the obvious, I just think that in general, this is the only time you really get to see female athletes since professional sports are pretty much male dominated. Like for instance, I could care less about the Men's Super G... But will watch the women's Super G. The exception to this is hockey and short track/long track speed skating.

Nothing is cooler than watching women skiing their butts off, stopping, and shooting at targets, and skiing some more... bi-atholon is bad-*** - kinda boring to watch, but bad-*** none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          I'll tune in just about every night. Was sort of annoyed over the weekend that there was no coverage going on during the day, etc. Was pretty lame. I remember back when there was always something going on.... but guess they hadn't queued up enough footage yet.

Oddly, I tend to just enjoy watching the female athletes perform. Not sure why... besides the obvious, I just think that in general, this is the only time you really get to see female athletes since professional sports are pretty much male dominated. Like for instance, I could care less about the Men's Super G... But will watch the women's Super G. The exception to this is hockey and short track/long track speed skating.

Nothing is cooler than watching women skiing their butts off, stopping, and shooting at targets, and skiing some more... bi-atholon is bad-*** - kinda boring to watch, but bad-*** none the less.
                          There is coverage on NBCSN during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            There is coverage on NBCSN during the day.
                            There is now... wasnt on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              There is now... wasnt on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                              Sure there was. I was watching curling even before the opening ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Sure there was. I was watching curling even before the opening ceremonies.
                                Curling was on before the opening Friday. But over the weekend I checked also at times and there was no coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X