Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    So, did Russia change votes on the voting machines? By influencing OUR election, are you referring to hacked emails? If so, were those emails fraudulent? Meaning, did Russia actually write the emails and claim they were written by someone else? If someone running for President had nothing to hide, "then what difference, at this point, does it make?"

You see, the real reason that Clinton lost has nothing to do with Russia, hacking, emails or anything else that you may try to "blame" it on. Clinton lost because the American people stood up and said enough is enough. Clinton lost because she is the epitome of corrupted elitists. Clinton lost because karma bit her right in the ***. And I'm inclined to believe that Clinton lost because there really IS a higher power.

So, regardless of what excuse the Democrats want to use, just know that if these emails weren't there, they wouldn't have gotten hacked.
    About as well put as it could be

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      This isn't about the media or Trump. It is about RUSSIA trying to help one candidate win....and many thinking this is a good thing. We all know how the media leans and who they want to win. But win someone that wants to kill you, helps to give you want you want. You might want to question it.
      You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
        The CIA isn't made up of a bunch of snowflakes with a pro Obama agenda.

That's ridiculous. If they say the Russians gave Assange the information, then they most likely did.

Attacking the intelligence agencies that you will soon be in charge of is stupid.

He's much better off saying "Did the Russians force Donna Brazil to give Hillary debate questions"?

"Did the Russians force Hillary to put a server in her basement?"

"If the Russians are actively trying to hack politicians emails, does t it make what Hillary did that much more dangerous?"

Pandering to the plebes in the vernacular is great when you are running for office, but it gets you nowhere when you are running an office and you create personality barriers between you and the agencies below you.

The people in charge are appointees of Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
          Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Ask the Bernie fans who manipulated the election

Comment

You really believe that Russia caused Clinton to lose, don't you?

The American people is the reason Clinton lost. More accurately, Clintons corrupt *** is what caused Clinton to lose. As has been stated, no one knows that it was even Russia who did the hacking. It will be funny when all of this is over to find out it really wasn't Russia, and to see what other excuse the Dems come up with.

To repeat the Liberals in 2008 and 2012........ We won, get over it!!
            Fyi I'm a conservative. But if you think questioning Russia's motives makes a person a lib...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know that Russia influenced the election. Sounds like they tried to. Sounds like Trump is a great admirer of Putin. Sounds like something we should all want to be transparent and kept in check

Comment

And in other news------

Dems can dish it out but can't seem to take it.

They continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
              Stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Comment

Fyi I'm a conservative. But if you think questioning Russia's motives makes a person a lib...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know that Russia influenced the election. Sounds like they tried to. Sounds like Trump is a great admirer of Putin. Sounds like something we should all want to be transparent and kept in check
                Don't crawfish now. I don't know what Russia or anyone else did as far as hacking goes, but I do know that who ever did the hacking, didn't do the writing. The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you, not who brought it to light.

Comment

Don't crawfish now. I don't know what Russia or anyone else did as far as hacking goes, but I do know that who ever did the hacking, didn't do the writing. The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you, not who brought it to light.
                  Get this. I hate Hillary and most all of the things that her party stands for. Give me your top 5 concerns of The EMAILS THEMSELVES and we can all judge and see if they are as concerning as a foreign power that wishes our country never existed....and wouldn't mind if we were all dead.

Comment

Get this. I hate Hillary and most all of the things that her party stands for. Give me your top 5 concerns of The EMAILS THEMSELVES and we can all judge and see if they are as concerning as a foreign power that wishes our country never existed....and wouldn't mind if we were all dead.
                    If I'm not mistaken, it's the Muslims who consider us infidels.

If there was nothing in the emails, then this whole conversation wouldn't be happening, now would it?

Comment

It doesn't have to be Ironman. Anyone else can chime in with their top 5

Comment

A foreign government hacking a corrupt politicians emails is less concerning to me than our own government hacking our citizens emails.

Comment

Here's my question. Hillary and Bill Clinton were in bed with Putin helping him get control of a large amount of uranium. So why did Putin turn on Hillary and supposedly aid Trump? He knew she was willing to sell anything he wanted if she was elected president.

Comment

You said "The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you". Please elaborate. Just give me your top 3 reasons. I know 5 is a lot.

Comment

the democrat party and the clinton family have done more harm to this country in the last 60-70 years than any russian hacking.
                              Do i want a system in place that is as close to unhackable as possible? Sure. But is people like clinton choose to bypass that system and place classified American information on private systems that can be hacked.....who really is to blame?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                All this talk... Can anyone sum up exactly how Russia affected the election in any way?
                                Can you answer my question first?

Comment

Working...
                                X