Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its on my to do list!

Comment

I just threw one in a few minutes ago. Need a new croc pot though. Ours was too small for an 8lb shoulder. Had to trim it down.

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Cooked this at the Fire Station and it was a hit. Easy, quick cleanup, and delicious.

Comment

I think I'm going to try to smoke it for 3 to 4 hours and then put it in the crock pot for a few hours. Has anyone tried that? The last time I just smoked it , it took more than 12 hours.

Comment

Looks like its my turn to try this out. Everything is set and it looks like we'll have some good eats when we get home from watching the Texans stomp a mudhole in the Colts.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe how easy this was. I pretty much followed directions on the McCormick's packet (since it was my first stab at this) and it tastes great! Add a side of cole slaw and everyone's asking for more. Thanks for putting this out there.

Comment

Bump for a great thread.

Comment

Planning on doing this Saturday...

Comment

Started one this morning! Can't wait to get home and taste it!

Comment

Tasty!

Comment

I'm trying this tonight

Comment

Cooked this up using a hind leg of a wild pig about 5 lds with bone. Mummmmm good. I used 2 packs of McCormicks and subbed Sweet Baby Rays for the ketchup. Added a touch of Worcestershire, four garlics, and one small onion. Probably only needed one packet of McCormicks, but it came out tasty. My sister in law wanted to know where we bought the pork.

Comment

I started this thread in Mar 2008. 5.5 years later it's still going strong. This post will be my
                              green screen legacy I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.

And now I'm hungry for some pulled pork.

Comment

Originally posted by innergel View Post
                                I started this thread in Mar 2008. 5.5 years later it's still going strong. This post will be my
                                green screen legacy I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.

And now I'm hungry for some pulled pork.
                                Got to bring it back up to the top bro.Im cooking this right now as we speak at the Firehouse and it smells and looks great so far.Guys are hovering over the crock pot all day like some Buzzards.

Comment

Working...
                                X