Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm needing prayer's for me

Peace, patience and tolerance.

Had a incredibly awesome hunt last night with a fellow Christian.
    We finished the night in Fellowship.
    I was explaining a video I'm supposed to make to kick off the Ministry He's given to me.
    I'm crying as I'm typing sorry

Today I'm under attack.
    Please pray.

“The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil."
    1John 3:8

Comment

Just keep the faith and he will take care of rest.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

The enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy. I know you know this, but just a reminder of why you are feeling the attack.

Comment

Satan wants to kill, steal, and destroy. I pray for strength for you to continue your walk in faith! Be strong, and keep moving forward!

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              The enemy comes but to steal, kill and destroy. I know you know this, but just a reminder of why you are feeling the attack.
              Exactly!

Comment

Up

Comment

I help my church out with set design for each message series. We have many volunteers that come with a wide range of expertise. Some not so much but they still have a opinion.
                  It is tough working with and trying to please others. I often pray for Peace, patience and tolerance. Just remember the reason you are serving. I'll say a prayer for you.

Comment

UP

Comment

Always do the right thing

Prayers up !

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Armor up brother! In my prayers.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Comment

make no mistake - you are ALWAYS under attack. The more of his work you do, the stronger the attack. We are not made to conform, you SHOULD feel like a complete outlier. Keep on keepin on!

Comment

I raise a Hallelujah
                              In the presence of my enemy,
                              I raise a Hallelujah,
                              Heaven comes to fight for me

I love this song by Casting Crowns. I certainly needed it a lot lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X