Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backyard Make over with pool and kitchen......and all the crap that goes with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I'm in!

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. We are not big hot tubbers but we did opt for a tanning ledge it will be closet side to the porch.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Sendit I have some questions in regards to your lighting. Would you mind if I pm you?

Comment

Originally posted by DownRange View Post
                Sendit I have some questions in regards to your lighting. Would you mind if I pm you?

Go right ahead.

Comment

beautiful place...love the colored LED lighting

Comment

Heck yea! In for progress pics.

Comment

I cannot show this to my wife!

But Id like to be neighbors with Sendit!

Comment

Well despite the rain and mud, they pushed on came home from work yesterday to see they had completed plumbing and all the steel was installed. I'm glad they got it done but my yard is gone I contacted my project manager and he assured me it would be smoothed back out and topsoil would be added. Craftsmanship looks good I inspected things more in depth than the city inspector it seemed like. I saw the green tag attached to a piece of rebar so we are cruising right along hoping for gunite today. Weekend project will include relocating my shed out of the way and framing up grill and bar, my optimistic plan is to throw the masons that set my coping and few hundred and get them to set the stone around the grill. Fingers crossed but worst case I have a mason sub I can call. Will update over the weekend. Stay tuned.

Comment

Cool!!! Keep the pics a coming!

Comment

looks good

Comment

Ive had a few pm's asking about the cost of the pool. I have no problem passing that along. Total cost of the pool is 36k. I will post the plans that include all the specs tonight. I received bids that ranges from 33k to 47k at thats apples to apples the 47k bid was the exact same down to the equipment. We did spend a little more on a different surface material instead of what is normally used Ill post the name and specs tonight as well

Comment

Great info as I am about to start. Have you been happy so far Puyear? I know it's early but I will be following on how they perform. Do you mind me asking who the other three bidders were and what made you choose them if not all price related? PM if you prefer.

Comment

Working...
                                X