No announcement yet.

Any Menudo Eaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never did like it. Doesn't have anything to do with what is in it I just didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      I like the homony. Never could fathom the slimy part though.
      Sounds like my son. We make it frequently, but he just likes the Corn Nut Soup.

Comment

Would rather have the hangover!

Comment

Yes love it.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Never did like it. Doesn't have anything to do with what is in it I just didn't like it.
            It is the same for me. I tried it. It wasn't disgusting but I could never figure out a reason to go back for another bowl.

Too many other things that taste good...........

Comment

Yuck....................

Comment

5 hours? If I'm going to the trouble to cook something for five hours it for **** sure ain't gonna be feet.

Comment

With all the good stuff to eat, why would anyone want to eat a **** shoot

Comment

Breakfast of champions!

Comment

I like it a lot,especially after a bad hangover. To

Comment

I like it alot.

If anyone is interested, Los Lupes in Carrollton has good Menudo.
                        I will not eat Menudo from just anywhere.

Comment

I just got done eating a bowl for breakfast . One of my co- workers brought me in a huge container of leftovers from his weekend .

Comment

That looks so good, I never knew it was so easy to make.

Comment

I saw this video recently. I have recently been trying to learn my dads recipes that was passed down from his father. I'm getting there. I will have to try this one day.

Two things i learned so far is tripe cost more per pound then brisket and not all tripe is equal.

I was always told it stinks when cooking but i did not think it was at all that bad. Thought the gf was going to kick me out for cooking it in the house and she did not mind it all. She still wont touch it though.

Comment

I love me some good menudo. You just have to clean it right and cut off the fat and it doesn't smell at all.
                                Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X