2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great deer Smart!

Thanks for the confirmation, dudes. That makes me feel better. My heart was in my throat watching him walk away.

My quick offhand scoring came up with 134.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      I let this guy walk last weekend because I thought he was 4.5. I wish I had decided he was 5.5.

What do y’all think regarding score?
      Man, that is a beautiful deer.

Comment

Congrats Smart!

Comment

Congrats Jason! Heck of a buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
            On the board! Count it!
            Congrats!! Nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Yo yo yo!!! Forgot to post the redemption pics here in the best region thread too. We got a second chance... and after a mild rodeo got him
              Not your first rodeo I am sure!! HA! Redemption!!! Nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Well first time I’ve completely missed in a long time haha. Also the first time I’ve squeezed off a shot with talking and stomping going on behind me. Was a great time though
                [ATTACH]883069[/ATTACH]

Man thats cool. That is what it is all about. I am sure she will never forget the times she took her Barbies hunting and daddy missed!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Well first time I’ve completely missed in a long time haha. Also the first time I’ve squeezed off a shot with talking and stomping going on behind me. Was a great time though

[ATTACH]883069[/ATTACH]
                  I know how you feel. I took my daughter couple days ago. Told her that we needed to be quiet and at one point I look down at her and she was doing a dance number. Maybe off frozen.

Comment

Great buck smart.

Comment

5 yr old and I are headed to our place tomorrow afternoon. Turkey and culls aren't safe!

Hopefully a random 170 with stroll in! Lol

Comment

Good luck JR!

Comment

Thanks fellas!! Yes .. I put a tape on him..

137 7/8. G3s kinda hurt him there but I'm not worried about the score with this one. I like the look. I'm a big brow junkie... and the matching kickers were a nice nice bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Thanks fellas!! Yes .. I put a tape on him..

137 7/8. G3s kinda hurt him there but I'm not worried about the score with this one. I like the look. I'm a big brow junkie... and the matching kickers were a nice nice bonus.

Ah fooey! Scores are for baseball and football games, that’s a pretty deer. Congrats Jason. Not often you get a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                              Ah fooey! Scores are for baseball and football games, that’s a pretty deer. Congrats Jason. Not often you get a second chance.

I'm in agreement 100% but more folks then not judge their hunting experience and success in inches[emoji23]. Hell I've had no less than 10 folks say.. "that's all?" When I gave them the rough score. Yeah sorry to disappoint.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                                Had a successful hunt this weekend. 10 scorable points, but the East Texas hunter in me will call him a 14pt [emoji23]

Man, great buck! Enjoy seeing success in the area...

Comment

Working...
                                X