A new sponsor for the Green Screen - Xenek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new sponsor for the Green Screen - Xenek

We have a new sponsor on the Green Screen - XENEK.

XENEK makes a great soft ground blind that is loaded with patent pending innovations. Two concepts ruled the design process behind this blind: One, it had to offer more customizable shooting opportunities than any other blind on the market. Two, it needed to be the most durable ground blind on the market.

The APEX ground blind comes with a backpack that allows you to haul all of your gear without the use of an additional pack.

You should check out their site and use the affiliate code TBH when ordering to get their flat rate shipping of $20 per blind.

And if you have any questions, Jake (username XENEK) will be your fast contact.

Welcome aboard the Green Screen XENEK!

welcome to the campfire xenek

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
        They better put "Bow not included" on that pic/cost of their backpack setup. some people will most likely say they are showing a bow included on that pack, http://www.huntxenek.com/product-p/x-a-bp.htm

Comment

Welcome to the fire
          Great looking product

Comment

Welcome to the GS!

Comment

Ohhh, I thought this was Xanax. You know, for depression now that seasons over...

Welcome aboard Xenek!! I'll check out your blind.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to have you on board

Comment

Welcome. Watched the video and looks to be a great product.

Comment

Welcome to the Campfire. And thanks for your support of TBH.

That pack is pretty cool!

Comment

Hello to everyone and thanks for the welcome messages! We had the privilege of sponsoring a Total Archery Challenge event last spring in San Antonio, and we were blown away at the hospitality, kindness, and easy going nature we found within the Texas hunting world. We look forward to being part of your great hunting community.

We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our company or our products, and we’d also like to welcome all of you into the XENEK community. I hope you all encounter great experiences in the field in 2017!

Comment

I just watched this youtube video by XENEK. And was really impressed with the blind's window system, and shoot through screen! Talk about customizing the window and screen! Great job fellers! I'll be adding one of these to my arsenal as soon as I can.

Comment

IMPRESSED!!! Watched link above.
                              I would say you have had a ton of field hours in development. Congrats.
                              Hoping to be adding this to an arsenal soon. At 73" tall this may even work for trad bow hunters (HUGE DEAL) since most ground blinds will not accommodate the extra height.

Comment

Working...
                              X