No announcement yet.

Snake boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in my boots everyday> Chipps last me 4-5months per pair. Just bought some justins and hope they last a little longer. Chipps do work. Never had a fang get through

Comment

i bought justins yesterday because i grew out of my chipawea boots both my favorite. i personaly dont like zip up beacuse i had some redhead zip ups and the zipper broke. Where yall in Duval our lease is on the driscol foundation

Comment

Cabelas zip up, love them.

Comment

Browning 17" love em can wear them all day they feel like slippers, do good on snakes also been hit three times nothing got through but the tops do have a little yellow on them from me tinklin on myself when I get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
            Rocky® 16" ProLight Snake Boots

I really like the Rockey's. Mine have both lace and zipper. Once you lace them you can zip them on and off quickly and easily.

Comment

Cabelas Pinnacle Zip ups, love them. Extremely comfortable and durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                Justin snake boots!

I like the looks if the chippewas, tried some on and they weren't for me. I couldn't be happier with my Justins.
                Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                love my justin snake boots.
                Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                Justin or Chippewas. Most of the South Texas Game Wardens I have ever met were wearing Chippewas.
                Originally posted by flurryoftexas View Post
                justin snake boots are the way to go!! i like mine....[ATTACH]156705[/ATTACH]
                I was looking to replace my boot's from bass pro as they never seemed to break in and I really didn't like lacing them all the time.....

So, I bought Justin's last year and I must say, they are really comfortable.... I too tried the chippewa's and the comfort wasn't there for me!!!!

Comment

I've got a pair of cabelas that I really dont like that much, a pair of Chippewas that are okay, and just bought this pair of Resistols that I love. They are very comfortable and I can just pull my pant leg down over the tops and wear them as dress boots too.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Chippewas

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                      I was looking to replace my boot's from bass pro as they never seemed to break in and I really didn't like lacing them all the time.....

So, I bought Justin's last year and I must say, they are really comfortable.... I too tried the chippewa's and the comfort wasn't there for me!!!!
                      I'm pretty sure Justin and Chippewa are the same boot, made by the same people!

Comment

Chips!!!!!

Comment

love my Danner's.... hate zippers... they fit great, are very comfy, and have
                          lasted me years..

Comment

I have Rocky lace-ups, I like how I can wear them inside or outside my hunting pants. I replaced the factory laces with parachute cord and they're a lot easier to lace/tie and keep knotted. What I don't like is they do not have the ankle support like my Danner Pronghorns and I'm hunting up and down hillsides out here. Never been struck by a rattler so I can't say how well they really work.

Comment

Who sells the Danners?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                                I'm pretty sure Justin and Chippewa are the same boot, made by the same people!
                                I guess it's possible that they are made by the same folks but my I disagree that they are the same boot and so did my feet when I was looking to buy new one's....

Comment

Working...
                                X