Got bit by a black widow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
    There are sticky traps made just for poisonous spiders. They have some kind of sex pheromone on them as the attractant. May want to look for them on line.
    Thats just what I want in my house, horny, poisonous spiders.

Comment

Every BW I've seen or killed was unmistakably identifiable, if only from the size of the body. Much larger than other black spiders. The Dr. could not ID it from the the squashed remains?

Comment

I feel the same way about spiders that I do islamic terrorists...

KILL THEM ALL>

Comment

just be thankful it wasn't a giant camel spider that bit you

i bet some of our Veterans and active military who served in the box have seen a camel spider

Comment

I'll take snakes over spiders!

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
              Thats just what I want in my house, horny, poisonous spiders.

never mind..

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!! A horny spider!!! Man thats great!

Comment

Bro, I promise you. It's not a spider, cuz you are still here typing away on the puter and telling us about the widow maker.

Comment

.....mad do I HATE spiders!!!!

Comment

Got bit by BW on top of the head after putting motorcycle helmet on.. man the tourniquet sucked!!! left my helmet in garage went to get on bike to go to work halfway there I felt a numbing sinsation pulled over and there she was.. man that was a bad 3 days

Comment

Have you ever bug bombed yalls cabin, might help a little

Comment

Well after a few days and some pain I feel safe to say that Im ok. I got bit at 5:15 am on friday and til Sunday night I had back spasms off and on. My abs cramped off and on as well. The area of the bite has a clammy feel to it. It is kinda cold compared to the rest of my leg and foot, and a sweaty/sticky feel to it. Im figuring that in the next week it the skin will start to peel and be nasty, but I sure hope not. Any way watch for spiders and be careful. FYI I killed 4 more BWs before the weekend was over!

Comment

I had a BW bite several years ago and had to stay in the er an afternoon but all was ok, had some stomach cramps a slight fever and I have a nice little scar from it.

Comment

Need pics man.. JK DCCYTCLR Glad to hear you are doing better.

Comment

I had an uncle that died two years ago from a BR bite..........

He wouldn't go to the doctor to have it treated and was finally rushed by ambulance to the emergency room.

They told him he needed his leg removed because of gang green and he refused that........he lasted two days before going tango uniform.

Tbar

Comment

Working...
                                X