The best ones break just like the cheap ones

Buy cheap and replace often

Comment

They are disposable.

1. Year of use is good

Comment

Can't go wrong with Bushnell or Browning Strike Force IMO

Comment

So I was looking at these today. What are y'alls opinions? Don't want to buy a POS. Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

used those micros before and always worked great.

Comment

Thanks! Looks like ima give the Browning 18mp strike force micro hd pro

Comment

[QUOTE=ethic1;12228915]Browning strike force. Thread can be closed now [emoji4][emoji1303]

I agree. They're pretty darn good and easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
                  So I was looking at these today. What are y'alls opinions? Don't want to buy a POS. Thanks
                  I have that Cuddeback camera and it has been a pretty good cam, I have it placed on a trail leading to my feeder. It gets some of the best pictures of any of my cameras. Night time pics can be blurry at times. Never used the other cam.

As mentioned, Reconyx are incredible cameras, but not in the price range you asked about. I have been testing some Primos Truth cams that I got for $29, on sale and with a rebate. They are ok, but seem to work about like a $29 camera. Almost wishing I hadn't bought them, but we'll see how they do when I set them up in Wisconsin. In that price range I like Cuddeback and Bushnell. I have not tried the Browning, but hear they are great.

Comment

Browning strike force are my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post

From what I've read the strike force pro is worth the money over the 850HD. Trail cam pro just finished their review online and speak highly of it. Of coarse you can beat the regular strike force of the HD elite. I run both of them trouble free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Game Cam.....

The strike force is the best bang for you buck. Only use 6 batteries, if you use Lithium they can last nearly a year. Small and light. Takes great pics, and mine have be trouble free for 3 years now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X