X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a lot more problems than that.

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
      Perhaps if you would follow The Correct Party / Views you could become " Alive " ?

See your remark below

Lol

Rouche

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
        http://youtu.be/Qx5X8kdhvjY

Oh look a squirrel !!!!!
        I thought you just said in an earlier post to quit talking about Obama and Hilary and move one.... yet you post a link to YOUR PRESIDENT. HE GONE! Move on...

Yes I know you were posting about the infastructure statement.....

Hey by the way, have you gotten a perm in that mullet yet??

Puff puff give baby!

Comment

Please show me where I said we should support those that will not work?

My problem is with conservatives forcing their moral beliefs on the world.
          do you have a problem with libs forcing their deviant behavior on the rest of us?
          Like bathrooms, marriages, baking cakes or pizzas

Comment

Just so I'm clear, do you have a problem with libs forcing their moral beliefs on the world or do you prefer to have men using the ladies room?

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
              The former governer of Kentucky said renigging. Did I hear that. Unfortunately where I am from that has a lot of different meanings.
              Yeah and there's a good reason why he's the former Gov.

Comment

Time will tell.

Experts say that Donald Trump is going to explode the budget.

With all the time off work he's talking about for parents and insuring pre-existing conditions, along with $1 trillion to rebuild the infrastructure, I doubt we see a reduction.
                Obama exploded the deficit, he spent more money than all previous presidents combined!!! He had the stimulus package that had shovel ready jobs to rebuild our infustructure, joke, payback to the unions all that was. He pulled us out of the Great Depression, joke, we had less than 1% growth all of his 8 years. Obama care is a complete failure, give it another year and it will be gone on it's own. I could go on for days about his failure, let's give trump a chance before you start making blanket statements that you can't back up with facts.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Trump hit a grand slam and all the dems could do was watch it sail right over their heads and out of the park.

Comment

We're talking about repubs . They hold every branch of government the ball is in their court let's see if they cut the deficit and spending like they promised they would do

I say they lied again

And I'm asking how the libertarians would do so much better.

So libertarians don't lie? Ever?

Oh look a squirrel!!

Comment

State of the Union

http://youtu.be/Qx5X8kdhvjY

Oh look a squirrel !!!!!

Wow you googled a speech on infrastructure. So what was he denied?

Oh look a squirrel!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I enjoyed it. Trump hit a grand slam and all the dems could do was watch it sail right over their heads and out of the park.
                        This is the best and most accurate description of Trump's speech. It was definitely a walk off grand slam.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          Wow you googled a speech on infrastructure. So what was he denied?

Oh look a squirrel!!
                          Give him a minute.....his google is frozen and he is helpless.

Comment

I saw a president who loves America and Americans. Well done Donald Trump, well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                              Liked that Trump called her like he (and most of us) her. Incompetent.

Comment

In what way have Republicans in Congress forced their moral beliefs on the world?

Please tell me they didn't do something crazy that I missed. Like pass a bill that forces people to buy a product they otherwise wouldn't have purchased in order to provide that product for free or at a lowered cost to others who the government considers less fortunate? Because that would be freaking nuts.

That would be an example of forcing moral beliefs on the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X