Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One & Done Feeder

Anyone try one of these yet?

I Picked one up at the UR Hunt Fest this weekend in Oklahoma.

Looks like a great feeder for the money.

What money ? Doesn't price on the website.

Comment

They were $399 at the show

Comment

It looks like rain would go down inside the barrel through the slot for the spinner/blower. That couldn't be good.

Comment

I talked to these guys quite a while at a show a couple months back. The way the opening is designed, unless the rain is coming in sideways, there should be no issue with water. Didn't have room to haul them or I'd have bought a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            It looks like rain would go down inside the barrel through the slot for the spinner/blower. That couldn't be good.
            Even if the rain did get it it would drain out below the corn which should make it a non issue.

Comment

Ill pass.....a 1000lb LAMCO for $740 is varmint proof and holds a lot more corn

Comment

This is varmint proof too and I don't need to hold 1k lbs of corn at my place.

Comment

Says great for ducks

Looks like a good design

Comment

I like the design a lot and would probably buy one if I needed another feeder.

I would prefer one around 400 lbs though.

Comment

looks like a nice design but wont even get a second look from me until they come out with ones that hold around 1000#s.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        looks like a nice design but wont even get a second look from me until they come out with ones that hold around 1000#s.
                        Their website could be improved upon. I bought the small version which is basically the size of a 55 gallon drum but they do sell one that probably is about 50% bigger. I don't see it on their website or it's specs.

Comment

It looks interesting though. I like how it applies to different adapters for different uses (Tripod/hangup/tree anchor/dock, pond use) I also like how everything is situated inside the barrel away from varmints and critters. And like Gunny said, i dont have a need for 1000#s of corn at my setups. 350-400 will do me just fine. If i needed an extra feeder, i would buy one or two. Looks like they are all over Louisiana and one near Athens which is close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            Their website could be improved upon. I bought the small version which is basically the size of a 55 gallon drum but they do sell one that probably is about 50% bigger. I don't see it on their website or it's specs.
                            Still way too small since they say the 55 gallon one will hold about 250#s so 50% bigger would hold around 375#s.

The website does need some work. I did get a laugh at this testimonial from the website
                            “One & Done has to be one of the best feeders on the market. I used to change my feeder every season because the hogs would tear it up. One & Done is a BEAST!”– Miranda H.

Hogs would tear the feeder up every year. Miranda, you need to stop making feeders out of cardboard.

My next feeder will be a directional one but I will probably go with a Krivorman because I like his new design and I can get one that will hold at least 1000#s. I already have two of his older #1000 spin feeders and they are beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                              Still way too small since they say the 55 gallon one will hold about 250#s so 50% bigger would hold around 375#s.

The website does need some work. I did get a laugh at this testimonial from the website
                              “One & Done has to be one of the best feeders on the market. I used to change my feeder every season because the hogs would tear it up. One & Done is a BEAST!”– Miranda H.

Hogs would tear the feeder up every year. Miranda, you need to stop making feeders out of cardboard.

My next feeder will be a directional one but I will probably go with a Krivorman because I like his new design and I can get one that will hold at least 1000#s. I already have two of his older #1000 spin feeders and they are beasts.
                              x2 on all you said

Comical reviews by some clueless people.

Most of these new feeders and designs are junk. Holds way too little corn for my liking

Comment

Working...
                              X