Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's rebuild a truck! (Long term thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is roll out day, I may have time for lots of pics since the sign guy has a case of the drag butt getting to us with signs that were ordered a week ago.

Gotta get her rinsed off and shiney, then down to the railroad overpass for some woodline shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Today is roll out day, I may have time for lots of pics since the sign guy has a case of the drag butt getting to us with signs that were ordered a week ago.

Gotta get her rinsed off and shiney, then down to the railroad overpass for some woodline shots.
      Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anticipation is killing me.

Comment

Roll out delayed, Jake is working today to try and finish. Truck still has to be rinsed off and prepped. I will have time now since my boss decided to wait on registration.

Told him my ideas on photo shoot setup using 2 of our nicer trailers, one has purple decals and the other black. Hopefully this week won't be too wild for us so I can get it done.

Comment

Comment

Definitely need some audio of the thing slobbering up a 6% grade with 10% over a full load

Comment

Where's the pics? We need to see that sweet ride!

Comment

Did everyone at the shop take off for hunting season??

Comment

such a tease for all waiting for this moment.... ;-)

Comment

Comment

ttt

Comment

Yep! Still waiting to hear it slobber with 90,000 gross

Comment

I saw "Rock Candy" on I-10 somewhere around Columbus I believe. I was headed to Eldorado to hunt when I rolled up on it. Looked awesome in person.

Comment

Very cool thread Tim!

Comment

What happened to the roll out photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X