No announcement yet.

DII College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for your young warrior! Well done and God Bless!

Comment

Congrats to the young man.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Awesome!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats to your whole family. DI, DII, DIII , or NAIA is big deal. Over 95% of kids hang them up forever at the end of their senior season. He should be very proud.

Comment

That’s awesome Damon! I was going to say maybe you can leave for the lease on Fridays now but you’ll probably be headed to OK!

Comment

Both our kids went to OBU. Great school. He'll have a good time, LEARN A BUNCH, and develop some great relationships. Oh, and play a little ball too.

Congratulations all around.

Word of caution: Our son went there, and never came back home. He's an Okie now. It happens.

Comment

Congratulations! What is his position?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Congratulations! What is his position?
                  He is a Running Back, click the hudl link I put in original post and you can see a few of his highlights from this season.

Thanks everyone, we are very proud of him and look forward to 4-5 more years of Football..

Comment

Congrats, looks like we play OBU November 10. My son plays for SNU. Crazy deer season for me didn’t hunt much of bow season due to the trips to Oklahoma to watch his games lol

Comment

Heck yeah. That's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                        He is a Running Back, click the hudl link I put in original post and you can see a few of his highlights from this season.

Good grief! The boy has excellent lateral movement, good footwork and balance and is quick with a determined drive for the goal line! He is going to do well if he stays healthy!

Comment

Congrats to your son for getting to do what more than 90% of high school athletes don't get to do.

Comment

Awesome accomplishment congrats!!

Comment

Wtg young man and congrats to entire fam

Comment

Thats awesome, playing at the next level (any level) is what it is all about. Congrats !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X