Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Shoot at Fowler Ranch this weekend!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be fashionably late. Like 10ish.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some fun folks out here. Some challenging shots but a good course to shoot. Enjoying that cool front moving through too.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a good time, fun shoot.

Comment

Good to see some familiar faces and make some new friends. Challenging course, but fun and fair.

Comment

Can someone please post the scores , I could not stay to the end but would like to see how everyone did....

Was a nice set-up...

,,Sam,,

Comment

I did poorly. My back tension wasn't. It was embarrassing.

Comment

It was not an easy course for sure , but I thought it was a good set-up with very nice targets. Would like to see the scores , I know I did not win anything but would be nice to know how we did....

Comment

Was fortunate enough to meet and talk with very nice guy and elite archer Caleb Ballard. Visited about some of his technique -- straight instinctive aiming. Likes arrows around 9-10 gpp, I believe he said. Shoots his same hunting set-up for 3D. He is fresh off winning the Texas State Longbow Championship last month to go along with a previous World Championship. At Fowler, he finished first by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                    Was fortunate enough to meet and talk with very nice guy and elite archer Caleb Ballard. Visited about some of his technique -- straight instinctive aiming. Likes arrows around 9-10 gpp, I believe he said. Shoots his same hunting set-up for 3D. He is fresh off winning the Texas State Longbow Championship last month to go along with a previous World Championship. At Fowler, he finished first by a long shot.
                    Caleb is a salty shooter for sure. If you ever get a chance to shoot with him in your group be prepared for some interesting yoga type stretches when he shoots.
                    And a super nice guy to be around. He can definitely shoot a longbow.

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                      It was not an easy course for sure , but I thought it was a good set-up with very nice targets. Would like to see the scores , I know I did not win anything but would be nice to know how we did....
                      Sam are you on Facebook? I talked to Connor Wagstaff yesterday and he will post them on FB soon. If I happen to see it I'll post them here.

Comment

I’m not on the face book so if you can post it here that would be great , thanks...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you sir...

Comment

Working...
                            X