Need a New Ford Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a New Ford Dealership

I typically buy a few work trucks a year. Probably average about 8 per year. Some years more, some years less. Some are XL and some are Lariat. Some are F150 and some are F250...a few F350-F550 over the years. I've been a loyal customer to the same Ford store for many years. I don't shop price. I don't compare prices. I call and tell them what I want and I expect to get a fair price and I expect great service. I'm familiar and friendly with the sales manager, the service manager and the owner himself. I'm loyal.

Recently, my Ford store decided to expand their parking area. Well, I'm a contractor that does earthwork, utilities and concrete. I literally build parking lots everyday. They know this. Right up my alley, right? Except I don't get a phone call. I don't get a set of plans to look over. Nothing. I got a call from someone that works there that I should call and see if I could bid it. I went through the process only to learn that the job had been awarded BEFORE I even looked at it.

I work in a tough, cut-throat industry. I'm a tough competitor myself. I'm not afraid of competition because it keeps us sharp. However, I'm VERY loyal to my suppliers and vendors. I'm honest to a fault and I expect the same in return. They were under no obligation to let me do their project, but I'm under no obligation to buy all my trucks there either. It's simply time to part ways. I hope their local-yokel contractor turns out to be a good customer for them. I ain't bitter, but I am vengeful.

So, whattaya got? Recommend me a Ford house that wouldn't mind some new business. No fancy showroom places. No Planet Fords or Megaplex AutoTowns. I'm looking for good ole boys that want to sell trucks. For service reasons it needs to be within 100miles of Houston.

I won't buy another Ford from anyone other than Ennis Ford. We've bought about 20 new Fords from them and they get all of our service business and they meet all of your requirements except the 100 miles... still throwing it out there just to make a grumpy semi-old fart even grumpier!

But seriously, I couldn't be happier with their sales team and service department. If you change your 100 mile requirement, let me know and I can put you in touch with the GM.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      I won't buy another Ford from anyone other than Ennis Ford. We've bought about 20 new Fords from them and they get all of our service business and they meet all of your requirements except the 100 miles... still throwing it out there just to make a grumpy semi-old fart even grumpier!

But seriously, I couldn't be happier with their sales team and service department. If you change your 100 mile requirement, let me know and I can put you in touch with the GM.
      Not a requirement as much as a preference. I'll consider anyone that's awesome.

Comment

My vehicle buying is much like yours. I abhor the buying process that most dealers try to put you through. I had an oilfield construction company for 12 years and I bought everything from Johnston Ford in New Boston, but that's far from your 100 mile radius. Joe Johnston is a good man to buy from, but I could never trade with him. I did better selling my old vehicle myself. I just bought an F 150 from him about three weeks ago.

Comment

Tommy Vaughn?

I'm not a ford guy but those I know swear by them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve bought my last 2 fords from Burnham in Liberty. I’ll buy my next one from them when the time comes. I don’t know if they are the cheapest but I do know their service has been excellent.

Comment

I can put you in touch with the owner of Classic Ford in Galveston if that's not too far

Comment

Is Truckville in SourLake still a sponsor?

Always remember reading nothing but good things about them on here

Comment

Ryan ford in sealy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tuned in... One night a few weeks ago during the truck month I clicked on the send me the lowest price on a F250 Lariat. I need a new truck.

I was actually on a business call. Next I know getting a call from the dealership. I gave them my email, not my number. Couple minutes later wife gets a call. And they keep calling. Never did get that low price that is too low to show on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
                      Ryan ford in sealy

Heard that name from a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Heard that name from a few others.

Mark Jones treated me right on a recent purchase.

Comment

I bought a few from Vernon auto.

Comment

Henson in Madisoville. Great folks there.

Comment

No help on a good Ford dealership. I can however appreciate your stance when it comes to business. Maybe the next dealer will appreciate your business a little more.

Comment

Working...
                              X