Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    not sure how effective it will be, but we sure can't leave it up to the Republicans to investigate themselves

So let the dems do it? How impartial and independent will that be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Pure stupidity

Personal attacks are against the rules

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        So let the dems do it? How impartial and independent will that be?

We can move the investigation to Hawaii for all I care as long as there are Democrats independents and Republicans doing the investigating

Some Republicans have already made it known they're not going to start any investigations, they don't believe it's necessary.

In the meantime the Trump administration is barely treading water.

Comment

Personal attacks are against the rules
          Your not smart enought to know that my response was to your post which is pure stupidity.

but typically that does reflect on the person saying it pretty well.

Comment

Your not smart enought to know that my response was to your post which is pure stupidity.

but typically that does reflect on the person saying it pretty well.

That's OK, keep it up, the mods will explain it to you

Comment

We can move the investigation to Hawaii for all I care as long as there are Democrats independents and Republicans doing the investigating

Some Republicans have already made it known they're not going to start any investigations, they don't believe it's necessary.

In the meantime the Trump administration is barely treading water.

You think those three groups you named would actually come to a consensus conclusion?

Comment

Trump should make sure there is
                An investigation into the clintons so they will end up in prison never to be heard from again.
                Pelosi, because there has been plenty of evidence of her family being almost as criminal as the clintons, shut her stupid *** up as well
                Harry reid, plenty to put his *** in prison
                Kennedy family, lots of crooks in that family,
                Obama, and his nasty wife very well should be tried for the criminal activity they are currently engaged in.

There is actual evidence to prosecute all of these people. Not media perpetuated rumore, actual evidence.
                But i bet ol xbow would dis agree

Comment

You think those three groups you named would actually come to a consensus conclusion?

So what are you saying?

Since there is no possibility of an impartial jury we just drop the whole thing, lol...

We have a rule of law in this country. The trump admin just keeps stumbling on Russian issues.

If Trump wanted to end all of this nonsense, assuming it's nonsense, all he has to do is report every single meeting with anyone in his administration that has met with a Russian (dates and times ) & turn over his Taxes.

since Trump doesn't play by the rules he's going to be treated as such

Comment

Trump should make sure there is
                    An investigation into the clintons so they will end up in prison never to be heard from again.
                    Pelosi, because there has been plenty of evidence of her family being almost as criminal as the clintons, shut her stupid *** up as well
                    Harry reid, plenty to put his *** in prison
                    Kennedy family, lots of crooks in that family,
                    Obama, and his nasty wife very well should be tried for the criminal activity they are currently engaged in.

There is actual evidence to prosecute all of these people. Not media perpetuated rumore, actual evidence.
                    But i bet ol xbow would dis agree

Lol, pelosi is the only one even in office.

Trump won the election. none of those other people you mentioned matter anymore. Let it go...

Let's focus on the dude in the White House that appears to not be so transparent

Comment

So what are you saying?

Since there is no possibility of an impartial jury we just drop the whole thing, lol...

We have a rule of law in this country. The trump admin just keeps stumbling on Russian issues.

If Trump wanted to end all of this nonsense, assuming it's nonsense, all he has to do is report every single meeting with anyone in his administration that has met with a Russian (dates and times ) & turn over his Taxes.

since Trump doesn't play by the rules he's going to be treated as such

My point is that within our govt there is no such thing as an independent investigation. So someone demanding one is either fooling themselves or trying to fool others.

Comment

Lol, pelosi is the only one even in office.

Trump won the election. none of those other people you mentioned matter anymore. Let it go...

Let's focus on the dude in the White House that appears to not be so transparent
                        I figured your response would be something like this.
                        Your next post mentions " this country has the rule of law"
                        Something you apparently think only applies to republicans with accusations perpetuated by democrats.

Comment

My point is that within our govt there is no such thing as an independent investigation. So someone demanding one is either fooling themselves or trying to fool others.

Then we go outside of the government for an independent investigation.

Comment

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

I figured your response would be something like this.

Your next post mentions " this country has the rule of law"

Something you apparently think only applies to republicans with accusations perpetuated by democrats.

If Republicans could've put any of those Democrats in prison they would have done it in a minute.
                            Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-03-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Daggit all off track again. Either way we geaux is a negative for OUR nation, hopefully we come out un-scathed.
                              Oh historical note: special prosecutors and also special sub-committee's have been used since the 1950's.
                              they do not use folks from within current political parties per FOX panel discussion. heck, I did not know we had sooo many instances where we needed such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Daggit all off track again. Either way we geaux is a negative for OUR nation, hopefully we come out un-scathed.
                                Oh historical note: special prosecutors and also special sub-committee's have been used since the 1950's.
                                they do not use folks from within current political parties per FOX panel discussion. heck, I did not know we had sooo many instances where we needed such a thing.
                                There is no way this nation is going to come though anything un-scathed as little ng as the media is a tool of one political ideology, and half the country is as dumb as it appears to be.
                                There are huge forces tearing at this country in an attempt to destroy everything it has meant to the world for 250 years. Unfortunately most of those forces are not found outside the borders of the US

Comment

Working...
                                X