wirehaired pointing griffon breeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wirehaired pointing griffon breeders?

Wife has decided this will be our next hunting dog. Suggestions on breeders?

Do you at least get to pick out the brand of washer and dryer y'all use?

Comment

I’ve got some suggestions. Need to check with my wife first....

Comment

My brother up in Boise Id would know the best. We have had a few of those dogs in the past few years... Man they are some escape artists... The last two that i had, I couldn't keep them in the yard to save my life. but if you want some names I will get you some.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Do you at least get to pick out the brand of washer and dryer y'all use?
          Bwahahahahaha....Vintage Joslin right there

Comment

I was gonna suggest a breeder, but the wife told me to get off the phone and wash dishes.

Comment

Our little lady came from Fayetteville. The breeder was uh, interesting but his dogs were in great shape and seemed well trained and cared for. Our neighbor has one from a previous litter from the same breeder. I don't remember his name off the top of my head but I'm sure my wife has it some where as she set it up.

Comment

I would appreciate any names/phone numbers of breeders y'all have used. I guess I should be more like some of y'all and not let my wife make any decisions whatsoever? Next time she wants me to go hunting with her I'll tell her to get back in the kitchen.

Comment

You should also ask her for your sense of humor back...

Comment

If your interested in a Drahthaar I know 2 guys that breed and train them. They both produce some great dogs. I’ve hunted around many of theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                      You should also ask her for your sense of humor back...

Good luck finding a dog. Free bump for ya.

Comment

Mistie Acres Kennels- Todd Brown. per my lovely spouse. She sent me that from the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
                          If your interested in a Drahthaar I know 2 guys that breed and train them. They both produce some great dogs. I’ve hunted around many of theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thanks for the offer... We looked into one of these but decided on a wpg vs a Drahthaar bc a wpg sheds less.

Comment

You might try Cedarwood Gun Dogs in Idaho. I have 2 dogs from there from 2 different litters. Great hunting and family dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                              You might try Cedarwood Gun Dogs in Idaho. I have 2 dogs from there from 2 different litters. Great hunting and family dogs!
                              I think that is one of the ones my brother knows. Between the two of us, we have had a few WPG's. All of them have come from the Northwest.

Comment

Working...
                              X