No announcement yet.

What kind of idiot .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I was married on Nov 3, because I never go hunting on opening weekend of rifle season. Has worked great for me

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      Plans a dad gum family reunion on opening day of bow season ???!!!??!!
      I will tell you what kind of idiot , my freaking mother-in-law !!!!
      And I just went and pulled the cards on my camera at my new hunting spot on public land. !! I have three legal bucks coming through during the daylight and one is a freaking stud !!!!!
      That sofa will get softer after the second night.......................Its opening weekend, come on now....................................feeling your pain.

I guess good luck in winning the family reunion washer/horseshoe tournament...lol

Rwc

Comment

Forgiveness

Originally posted by DDOYLE View Post
        My father always told me it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission in instances like this.
        This !

Comment

You should be able to hunt, shoot, track and process your opening morning kill before the brisket is sliced at lunch time. What's the problem?

Comment

This may cause the other hunters to PUSH more to you

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              You should be able to hunt, shoot, track and process your opening morning kill before the brisket is sliced at lunch time. What's the problem?
              It's Several hours away!! To much driving back and forth and lots of fuel!
              Anyone have a man card I can borrow??

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
                Brother I feel your pain.. WHO PLANS A WEDDING OPENING DAY?! I wont be able to hunt saturday evening because a friend from high school is getting married, my lovely wife wont give me a option. If I had a stud coming in I would be sick but all I have is hogs and does. But it still sucks, the bad thing is my buddy is a hunter... just shows who is in control
                My brother hers wedding was on opening weekend. Heard it was a good reception.

Comment

Here you go
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry man! I'm really thinking about having Thanksgiving at the lease this year.

Comment

um... just curious, but how are you just finding out about this now? Late notice would be enough for me to be like "negative ghost rider... the pattern is full!"

that is just insane...

Comment

One of my nephews wedding is this weekend in San Antonio ( wife and I not going )..........

Comment

I never needed an excuse to skip gatherings of more than 4/5 people......and I had to like them a lot !

Comment

sounds like she does not want you there,,, make her wish come true!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              um... just curious, but how are you just finding out about this now? Late notice would be enough for me to be like "negative ghost rider... the pattern is full!"

that is just insane...
                              Because every year they change the dates according to what works "best " for everyone.
                              Ps.. I AINT EVERYONE!! But I AM a bow hunter!!!

Comment

Wife and daughter just informed me Tuesday that they planned Family pictures and scheduled the photographer for Sunday Morning! Are you freakin kidding me, how long have we been married? How good is the photographer with Photoshop?

LD

Comment

Working...
                                X